:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that 2nd and 9 could’ve easily been a play action.. shanny not trusting jimmy on this wet field or playing conservative?

Jimmy looks exactly like he did last year. Wonderful. Really was hoping the offense would take the next step with Trey this year.

I no longer have the confdence the 49ers will win it all now that Jimmy G is at QB for the rest of the season.

Kyle messed everything up YET AGAIN.

Can't wait til Cohn grills his dumb***

Hoping it ain't season ending serious and Lance makes it back by Week 15.
so you thought a rookie qb was going to take us to the sb but not a guy who actually took us to a sb and was one quarter away from getting to another?

i’m never writing DK off until it’s 00:00 on the clock. that man’s strength and speed can change a game

—edit—
not sure about when geno’s taking snaps tho :lol:

Despite the huge blow to Trey these niners balling with swag on all sides of the ball

Not even enough game balls to give out to everyone who deserves it…. Jimmy G in relief, Bosa with the sacks hits and pressure, Mitch with the clutch kicks, Wilson Jr with the dawg in him, Juice, Trent, Ward, Hufanga

that 2nd and 9 could’ve easily been a play action.. shanny not trusting jimmy on this wet field or playing conservative?
"Protect the lead" type offensive play calling. "Prevent Offense" as I like to call it.

Because Kyle has Jimmy in the game, he will now run the ball to protect the lead and no longer take risks.

This is how he lost the Super Bowl vs New England. He stopped being aggressive and stopped using his weapons.

Same ol Jimmy
Same ol Shanny
Same ol 49ers.

I'm bout ready to call this season a busted one cause eventually our defense - As Great As They Is - won't be able to keep saving the team week after week from Jimmy and Shanny's inadequacies and playoff caliber choking.

Despite the huge blow to Trey these niners balling with swag on all sides of the ball

Not even enough game balls to give out to everyone who deserves it…. Jimmy G in relief, Bosa with the sacks hits and pressure, Mitch with the clutch kicks, Wilson Jr with the dawg in him, Juice, Trent, Ward, Hufanga
The offense is balling?

Back
Top Bottom