:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These commanders fans feeling real confident right now in DC. Not a peep all season when i rock my SF hat. This week …”see ya in a few weeks” “oh ya finna lose” i smirk and say. Been waiting all year to whoop dat ***.

Another big story is that Trent Williams walked off practice with a back issue. Shanahan is supposed to provide an update shortly. I hope he's just cold!

Hufanga is a big play waiting to happen. Mans is elite with diagnosing plays.
Yup.

This has to be some of the best luck/evaluation when it comes to late round picks.

We might have hit on 3 All Pros in the late rounds (Fred,GK and now Huf) not to mention a very good player in Greenlaw.

We got lucky in that pandemic year with Huf. He ran slow and couldn’t do the usual draft stuff so he fell.

:wow:

4CF0A975-2B1C-437E-836F-DC311164B595.jpeg

Mason and TDP, *Birdman voice* : it’s yo time , get yo shine on

Been fighting COVID all week. Finally feeling better and ready for a dub against the Dolphins tomorrow! LIGHT THE BEAM! Oh wait…😇

damn seems like everybody catching it lately. hope
you feel better fam!

i’ll be packing for my move down to LA up until gametime

damn seems like everybody catching it lately. hope
you feel better fam!

i’ll be packing for my move down to LA up until gametime

have a safe move hermano. which part of LA are you and all your shoes moving to??

Back
Top Bottom