:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn. His career is about to be even more magnified for me. Dude got traded to the team who plays literally 10 minutes away from my house lol.

9ers had no leverage kid had never played and then went ***** made and had his agent leak the QB3 announcement to force a trade.

Have fun backing up Dak , kid, if you can even beat out whoever’s behind him these days…

oh for sure. cowboys knew that so they threw out the epic lowball :lol:

Cooper Rush played pretty respectable for Dallas last year when Dak was hurt. So I doubt Trey would see any action even if Dak did get hurt.

Would be wild if Trey ended up starting for Dallas week 5 against the 49ers though in some crazy wild circumstances.

IMG_1519.jpeg

Glad I sold my Trey vapor elite during the playoffs back in January for $300 when I could still get something for it lol.

But my thoughts on them parting ways with Trey. Behind the scenes and beyond whatever media talk they’ve partaken in. The 49ers must really think the world of Brock Purdy and think he’s going to be that guy. And I hope they’re right.

Because if they had any doubts. They keep Trey around in hopes of unlocking his potential and as a Plan B. By trading him. They must be sold on Brock and just wanted to eliminate any potential distractions of qb controversy.

I hope Trey salvages his career. Just not when he plays against the 49ers. A lot of stuff that happened over the last few years wasn’t his fault. I hope the 49ers front office learns from this mistake and gets it right if they’re ever in a similar situation in the future in terms of drafting a qb. But ideally Brock is the man for the next decade and that’s something they don’t have to worry about.

Don’t forget we were in love with Zach Wilson too and we saw how his time in NY played out. What’s obvious to me is that Trevor was the only prize in that draft class. Everyone else has struggled mightily. Yeah having the picks back would be nice but too late now, we have to play the hand we were dealt and it’s not a bad one if Brock is who we hope he is. I’d be more worried about QB health than anything, we never make it through the year without going into the depth chart. Personally I like Darnold as #2. I think he’ll shock people playing with our first team, he’s actually not bad just fell into 2 bad situations with crappy coaches. I wanted him here when the Jets were dealing him.

9ers had no leverage kid had never played and then went ***** made and had his agent leak the QB3 announcement to force a trade.

Have fun backing up Dak , kid, if you can even beat out whoever’s behind him these days…
He ain’t better than Cooper Rush right now. I’m assuming we got a ham sandwich for him if he’s going to another team to be QB3. Keeping Brandon Allen over him is pretty telling of what Shanny thought of him.

Back
Top Bottom