:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I want to believe him, but I know his entire angle is to be biased towards the Niners.

Regardless if that report is not true, I don't think we see CMC for a while. I hope Mason is ready for the workload and that the Niners can find him a backup that could give him a breather. Whether it's Guerendo or Trey Lance.

I want to believe him, but I know his entire angle is to be biased towards the Niners.

Regardless if that report is not true, I don't think we see CMC for a while. I hope Mason is ready for the workload and that the Niners can find him a backup that could give him a breather. Whether it's Guerendo or Trey Lance.
If you think Lombardi is biased towards the team you dont follow his coverage. He's the best 49ers reporter IMO and he definitely doesn't sugarcoat things and also doesn't assume things.

wtf he wearing early 2000s red bball shorts?!

can’t get away with that when you ain’t done **** :lol:

Aiyuk ain’t no diva. He is a gotdamn 5 year old child in an adult body is what he is.

He will eventually become a cancer if he isn’t one already

He certainly ain’t Jerry Rice.

And he ain’t even better than John Taylor or T.O. either.

Get rid of him, have Pearsall take his spot when RP is ready, and try to trade the cancer before this locker room falls apart

This is what Jed, John, and Kyle need to do asap if they ever want another decent shot at winning a Super Bowl.

There is no room for and there should be zero tolerance for selfish players on a team that’s built to compete for a championship.

Jennings is bigger, stronger, and has better hands than Aiyuk. No question. Hence why I’m ready as a fan to move on from BA.

Last edited:
Aiyuk ain’t no diva. He is a gotdamn 5 year old child in an adult body is what he is.

He will eventually become a cancer if he isn’t one already

He certainly ain’t Jerry Rice.

And he ain’t even better than John Taylor or T.O. either.

Get rid of him, have Pearsall take his spot when RP is ready, and try to trade the cancer before this locker room falls apart

This is what Jed, John, and Kyle need to do asap if they ever want another decent shot at winning a Super Bowl.

There is no room for and there should be zero tolerance for selfish players on a team that’s built to compete for a championship.

Jennings is bigger, stronger, and has better hands than Aiyuk. No question. Hence why I’m ready as a fan to move on from BA.
Brother, it’s a Friday. Relax and enjoy your evening lol

:lol: :lol: Bro entirely whiffing on kicking off the shorts is ******* hilarious

It’s like slamming your fist on something when you’re mad and it ends up hella hurting

Back
Top Bottom