:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve been seeing this circulate lately. I agree, but they started 3-4 in 2022 before winning the last 10 regular season games that season.

Anyhow Seattle on Thursday is as close to a must win for a week 6 game as there is. If they win they’re in first place in the division. If they lose, they’re 2-4 with Kansas City and Dallas coming up while also being 0-3 in the division.

The schedule looks pretty brutal moving forward. If they’re going to make a second half run. They need to beat Seattle Thursday and at the very least split the two games between Kansas City and Dallas. Ideally they win all 3 though.
Seattle game is equivalent to that Rams MNF game where we won and went on our run

Are there any restrictions or complexities with bringing a fired coach in the same season? Has it happened before? I really hope we get Saleh back

The jets are paying Saleh 500k a month. Why the hell would he be in a rush to join a new team in the middle of a season? 😆
I am sure he would want to be able to build his own defense in the offseason and not come in and fix someone else's issues during the season.

And the grind I’m sure he was on as a HC in NY must be high pressure stress throughout the season including preparing in the offseason.

I’m sure dude doesn’t even want to think about football for the next few months and go on a long *** vacation.

Back
Top Bottom