:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sick.gif

its only wentz and prescott in group 2. everyone else is a trash.

lynch should really be killing it 
tired.gif
 i think the nerves of being on this stage are getting to him.

Last edited:
i cant watch kevin hogan anymore. i feel embarrassed for the guy.

hes such a mess

Last edited:
yup, i can see the same. if that happens, tho, myles jack or buckner falls to us. im good with that.

noah spence should be at 7 regardless of how the first 6 picks play out.

Last edited:
definitely. the kid is big. wentz is built for that AFC north.

Last edited:
With Kap seeking a trade, we've GOT to be going QB with our first rounder right?

I wonder if we try to trade Kap and our pick or something to move up if we know Goff or Wentz wont make it to #7

I initially liked Goff over Wentz, but man this dude Carson definitely looks like the real deal

Last edited:
Multiple teams believe Jaylon Smith will fall to Day 3 of draft

Report: Smith could possibly slip to Day 3

TFY Draft Insider's Tony Pauline reports that "There are a number of teams who think [Notre Dame LB Jaylon] Smith could fall into the draft's last day."

Well this is just getting depressing now.

Earlier on Saturday, it was reported by ESPN's Adam Schefter and Jeff Legwold that multiple teams had failed Smith's physical on Friday and that three teams (at least) have decided they want nothing to do with the 6-foot-3, 223-pounder as he recovers from the torn ACL and MCL suffered during the Fiesta Bowl.

Nerve damage has also reportedly been discovered in his knee and ankle.

Pauline paints a grim scene from the weigh-in. Wrote the analyst, "Smith struggled moving the leg as well as controlling the leg.

I was told it was a glum mood and there was a lot of sadness for Smith from the scouts and coaches on hand. From one source I heard, "I felt like crying for the kid.""

Report: Multiple teams failed Smith medically

ESPN's Adam Schefter and Jeff Legwold report that "[m]ultiple teams have made the decision to fail [Notre Dame LB Jaylon] Smith on the physical after his exam on Friday."

Smith's currently rehabbing from a torn ACL and MCL suffered against Ohio State in the Fiesta Bowl. Those injuries are catastrophic enough in their own right, but after undergoing his physical at the NFL Scouting Combine, nerve damage was also discovered in the knee and ankle.

According to ESPN's report, at least three NFL teams are scared enough that they've decided they won't be drafting Smith. Had he been healthy, the 6-foot-3, 223-pounder might have been a top-10 selection this spring. As is, it's very difficult to determine when he might be drafted.

NFL Media's Ian Rapoport has previously reported that he could miss the entire 2016 season. Smith will undergo a medical recheck in Indianapolis come April.

Source: ESPN.com Feb 27 - 3:02 PM
Boykin open to a position swi

Sucks. I still hope the niners take him, it looks like he will be avaiable around for 5th maybe 6th round pick.

Last edited:
interview definitely has value. you want to try to make sure you're investing in the right guy and not getting another chris borland. you want to see the mental makeup of these guys.

even more important for guys with red flags.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom