:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Times hard when the Browns don't eem want you...

This time 3 years ago dude was coming off a SB run and folks were expecting him to change the game

Now the most ****bag franchise of the last 20 years doesn't even want you... and they've burned 1st Rd picks on a 5'10 alcoholic and a 30 year old.

Life comes at you fast
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Jaylon has that Pwilly type personality. I love the guy. It's a shame, man.
mean.gif
frown.gif

Last edited:
scooby runs so awkwardly. he moves like bowman does post-injury.

a solid football player.

Last edited:
No to jaylon smith.. no need for a player to sit out a year or 2 and still be in question if he can ball

though it seems somewhat far fetched and I don't put too much credence to it, a few articles have floated the idea of Chip possibly being interested in Bradford....for the love of everything, please no

wonder if Chip tries to deal Kaep for Bradford if we don't land any qb in the first two rounds

though it seems somewhat far fetched and I don't put too much credence to it, a few articles have floated the idea of Chip possibly being interested in Bradford....for the love of everything, please no

wonder if Chip tries to deal Kaep for Bradford if we don't land any qb in the first two rounds

Bradford is a FA though so he could hypothetically just sign with 49ers but :x at that thought.

Last edited:
Jarryd working on his agility and running routes back at home... Keep going boy! :pimp:

There's a video on his IG page, not sure how to embed here

Im hyped to see the local guys from here getting some love. Killebrew from SUU was fun to watch. My guy Bronson Kaufusi was a terror on the line. gonna start playing that draft game now while my students are testing haha

the stars will align on some biblical ****

watch the first 6 picks play out like this 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

1.) Titans - Laremy Tunsil

2.) Browns - Carson Wentz

3.) Chargers - Jalen Ramsey

4.) Cowboys - Jared Goff

5.) Jaguars - Myles Jack

6.) Ravens - Deforest Buckner

Last edited:
the stars will align on some biblical ****

watch the first 6 picks play out like this :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

1.) Titans - Laremy Tunsil
2.) Browns - Carson Wentz
3.) Chargers - Jalen Ramsey
4.) Cowboys - Jared Goff
5.) Jaguars - Myles Jack
6.) Ravens - Deforest Buckner
If the jags put Jack next to Fowler :x :x

Yo in the pressers Bosa was a straight stereotypical high school Jock from the early 90s.

I kinda like the kid and he does ball.

i think he'll be a solid player for a 4-3 defense as a strong side defensive end. i don't like him in our scheme at all, especially at 7th overall.

Last edited:
Love the smoke screen interested in Cook yeah right. Hahahaha

Baalke and chip love Goff it's official

Last edited:
YO 
roll.gif

i wont even lie, i thought connor cook was going to be a first-round pick before last season began.

as a player, there's a lot i like about cook. i think he's a really nice prospect and great value in the 2nd. 

however, his character red flags are the elephant in the room. seems like all his teammates and coaches dont like him. 
laugh.gif
 the fact that he wasn't voted a captain as a senior is a major red flag.

Last edited:
Red, what are your thoughts on linebackers Darron Lee (Ohio State) and Leonard Floyd (Georgia)?

Idk anything about them but been seeing their names in the early 1st round section on all those mock draft sites I've been playing with so figured I'd ask :lol:

They seem too frail for our defense though unless they're gonna play that Deone Buchannon hybrid safety-linebacker type of position.

Last edited:
i like both of those guys. darron lee is really nice, but at 232, he's a little light to play inside in our D IMO. anytime you ask these dudes to put on weight, you're risking making them slower.

floyd actually reminds me a lot of eli harold. 
laugh.gif
 both dudes need to beef up, eli less so.

i really am expecting big strides from eli harold. i think this guy has the tools to be a really good player. i loved his motor at virginia. he plays so damn hard.

i think sometimes we forget how freakish some of our ex-star players were. pat ran a 4.37 at his pro day. 4.37 at 242 lbs....
sick.gif
 cowboy ran a 4.6 at 265lbs. these guys were blue chip talents.

Last edited:
^

I liked the Eli Harold pick from day one. Dude was a baller at Virginia. Just hope he gets the snaps this season (this is presuming he puts in the work and shows in training camp he deserves to play a lot).

One thing that will never cease to amaze me is how Baalke (for all people that want to roast him) is perfect example of the strategy of drafting BPA.

Wasn't long ago that we had easily the best LB core in Bow, P-Willy, Aldon & Ahmad. Seemed OD then taking high pick on Borland when we were "firmly entrenched" with Bow and P-Willy. And while he only played 1 year, he basically filled in for P-Willy and Bow in 2014.

Then using early pick on Eli Harold last year when we were seemingly "set" with Aldon and Lynch and look how that turned out.

Best player available usually doesn't fail!

Last edited:
yup, BPA is always the way to go even if its redundant. 

i am big fan of baalke. i think he's a really good GM. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom