:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jed get heat because of the stupid **** he's done period. doesn't matter how big of a fan he is

Jed get heat because of the stupid **** he's done period. doesn't matter how big of a fan he is
EVERYONE knows this. I was just stating how some 49er fans think he does not care or does not want to win

Last edited:
everyone also knows that he's the rich kid who grew up around the team and got it handed to him when he had no clue what he was doing

he has no football background but thought he was qualified to make football decisions. there's a difference between knowing of football and knowing football

i saw this all-22 clip from practice of rookie CB prince charles iworah doing work. dude was making plays all over the field. 

now i cant find the footage. 
mad.gif

Everyone knows Jed York is just a rich little ****boy whose insanely rich family handed him the keys to an NFL franchise worth an estimated $2,700,000,000.00. The 49ers of the past probably only hung out with Jed as a kid because his family paid them to. Like hanging a steak around a kid's neck to get the dogs to play with him. Jed York's ego fired Jim Harbaugh and replaced him with a fat sack of crap yes-man linebacker coach named Jim Tomsula who seemed about as intelligent as a sentient sack of potatoes. But Tomsula must be more intelligent than a sack of potatoes because Genius York is currently paying him millions of dollars to do absolutely nothing.

Everyone knew Jed and Jim didn't see eye to eye and the only reason Jed had to keep Jim around was our success under his tenure. He was itching to get rid of Harbaugh. 2 NFC Championships and a Superbowl appearance? Ok. One season breaking even .500 at 8-8-? Unforgivable to Jed York, apparently. We all saw what happened next he promoted a fat sack of crap former janitor turned linebacker coach to head coach and this in part was why the 49ers were fisted by nearly every team they played last year. 

LOL.

Seen some footage of the practices and ronald blair looking strong. Also hope to see breakout years from a couple niners this year. 

Last edited:
@MaioccoCSN 4 hours ago
Free-agent WR James Jones wants to play for #49ers via @SiriusXMNFL (9 of SF’s 12 WRs have played 2 years or less).

@49ersHub 2 hours ago
James Jones said on @SiriusXMNFL that he's staying home and training, and that he would love to stay home and play for the #49ers

Last edited:
If it were up to me I would try to sign James Jones for a year or two and resign Anquan Boldin for like a 1 year contract, but I know the team is looking to get younger not older and is going in a different direction now from WRs like Jones and Boldin. 

Been really quiet the last couple days....
nerd.gif
football purgatory bro. worst time of the year for die-hard football fans. 
sick.gif

we've got about a month and a half before training camp begins. we're almost there, niner fam. 

defo is going to be a monster. his pad level has improved during OTAs. dude is firing out his stance with massive hip explosion. being reunited with coach az could take his game to a whole new level.

might have to put some money on him being DROY.

Last edited:
i think he's absolutely read to be a day 1 starter, but i hope they use him primarily in sub packages where he'll get after the QB. this will allow us to keep fresh bodies getting after the QB.

dial, dorsey and ian williams should get the nod in base package.  those dudes are stout in run defense, but all 3 should be on the bench in sub(nickel/dime) packages. then we bring in the twin towers, blair and tank to get after the QB.

Last edited:

the way tony jerod eddie practices 
sick.gif
 get this ************ the **** out of here 

defo moves like an OLB 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
don't see how kap can win the job. he's going to be cleared for TC, which is about a month and a half away, but he has to get into normal football shape before he can get into chip kelly football shape. not to mention the playbook. the job is gabbert's to lose.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom