:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Matt Maiocco said that the most surprising position group at camp has been the DBs. Rashard Robinson been shining and shutting cats down. 
nthat.gif
 Between Redmond, Jimmie, Brock and Robinson, you've got a lot of twitchy and speedy athletes on the field.

Last edited:
CB looks good from what ive been reading. Or niners need playmakers at wr. Its gonna be difficult to cut some of the players. who do you guys got making the roster at cb? Last week without niner football

So me and a few of my buddies are attending the SF/ARI game on thursday Oct 6. This will be the first time visiting this stadium (Levi). So im looking online to purchase parking tickets, and wondered if it is that much more convenient and worth to pay the extra $$$ to park nearest the stadium (green lot 1)? Parking is about $55. 

We also are gonna be tailgaiting as well, driving from Daly City. 

any tips would be appreciated. thanks

CB looks good from what ive been reading. Or niners need playmakers at wr. who do you guys got making the roster at cb? Last week without niner football
This is true lol. Definitely crossed my mind. Young guys need to prove their worth.

However, not surprised to hear how well rashard robinson looks in camp. this dude is a legit first-round talent. i love the swagger he has on the field. 
nthat.gif

who do you guys got making the roster at cb?
my five: 

Tramaine Brock

Jimmie Ward
Rashard Robinson
Will Redmond
Dontae Johnson
Last week without niner football
NtpNDx.gif

Yo Red could you see us using Tartt in the same way the Arizona uses Bucannon as that Safety/Linebacker tweener? I think Tartt would excel in a spot like that

yup, i think they'll work out some kind of package where they use him in that role against certain teams/personnel.

Damn hearing all this about the defense Is just reminding me that we won see Lynch for the first 4 games [emoji]128546[/emoji]

So me and a few of my buddies are attending the SF/ARI game on thursday Oct 6. This will be the first time visiting this stadium (Levi). So im looking online to purchase parking tickets, and wondered if it is that much more convenient and worth to pay the extra $$$ to park nearest the stadium (green lot 1)? Parking is about $55. 

We also are gonna be tailgaiting as well, driving from Daly City. 

any tips would be appreciated. thanks
The blue lots also have tailgating and are $15 cheaper and it's only across the street. It will take a lot longer to get out of the green lots.

The blue lots also have tailgating and are $15 cheaper and it's only across the street. It will take a lot longer to get out of the green lots.

Great. Ended up buying blue tickets on stub hub. Thanks and repped

IF YOU NEED A LINK DURING THE SEASON HIT ME UP I GOT YOU

Last edited:
IF YOU NEED A LINK DURING THE SEASON HIT ME UP I GOT YOU
I Need One captain.. Will Be working most sundays .. whats the situation on the starting qb ? I think kap never really lost the job but they just needed a competition at qb so he can mature ... my body is ready for the #7torms

Been beat to death in the last 800 pages.

It's a QB competition. Looks like Gabbert will start on Sunday, but Kap should get some looks with the first team O-line.

Last edited:
Lmao Chargers must be kicking themselves for not taking Defo at 3. This situation with Bosa is a joke.

Thanks again, SD. 
nthat.gif
I can't wait to see Defo turn into a perennial all-pro caliber player. 

Joe Fann  ‏@Joe_Fann   59s60 seconds ago

#49ers release first unofficial depth chart:

- Shaun Draughn No. 2 RB

- Patton/Ellington No. 2 & 3 WR

- Brock/Ward the two CBs

Last edited:
first unofficial depth chart

if tony jerod eddie makes the final 53 
sick.gif

Last edited:
THE O-LINE THOUGH :pimp: (I expect that right side to be infinitely better than last year)
Mike Purcell potentially in the starting line up :pimp:
Bryce Treggs :pimp: (Cal Alum checking in)

DouchebaggerVance starting though :x :smh:

DouchebaggerVance starting though
sick.gif
mean.gif
Lol. He's too good of a blocker and his speed is invaluable to an offense that is predicated on stretching a defense in multiple directions. Just the threat of him running down the seam or being able to move a defender from his spot is an asset in and of itself.
Not sure how I feel about Ellington returning kickoffs
I'm with you. 

I want to see Treggs and D-White battling for the KR/PR spot.

I don't know how I feel about Jerome Simpson. Dude had some egregious drops last year. Kind of don't want this cat, but we might not have a choice. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
If chip's offense is predicated on short quick reads what good is Ol' McDonald's speed on seam routes? Seems kinda purposeless to run down the field 25+ yards when you're not gonna have the ball thrown in your direction.

If chip's offense is predicated on short quick reads what good is Ol' McDonald's speed on seam routes? Seems kinda purposeless to run down the field 25+ yards when you're not gonna have the ball thrown in your direction.
Lots of teams run these exact type of plays all of the time the fast man, in our case Vance McDonald or Torrey Smith, runs a fast and deep route which hopefully draws a defender or two allowing for a slot receiver to make a quick catch and ideally run for additional yards after the catch. Screens, crossing routes, sweeps and lots of other plays can involve the exact same kind of deception and IMHO they're far from purposeless its part of the game. 

Back
Top Bottom