.::OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ ARIZONA CARDINALS THREAD--ugliest MNF game ever?::.

TKO with the into, then the lateral to Clements
pimp.gif

I won't lie, I got a quick flashback about Clements fumbling against the Panthers...

pimp.gif

I won't lie, I got a quick flashback about Clements fumbling against the Panthers...

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

pimp.gif

and against the Falcons
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

pimp.gif

and against the Falcons
mad.gif

Terrible sequence from Troy there. First he overthrows a wide open Vernon Davis in the corner of the endzone and right after, instead of taking a sack, turns the ball over.

Edit: Got lucky barely a forward pass

Terrible sequence from Troy there. First he overthrows a wide open Vernon Davis in the corner of the endzone and right after, instead of taking a sack, turns the ball over.

Edit: Got lucky barely a forward pass

Can we all agree that the Niners have the nicest unis in football? Man I love their away jerseys
pimp.gif

Can we all agree that the Niners have the nicest unis in football? Man I love their away jerseys
pimp.gif

one game back
laugh.gif

packers game is gonna be real tough next week but we have basically zero room for error.

Back
Top Bottom