.::OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ ARIZONA CARDINALS THREAD--ugliest MNF game ever?::.

one game back
laugh.gif

packers game is gonna be real tough next week but we have basically zero room for error.

didn't know crabcakes had a huge gap in his smile...my dude's grill got bigger gaps than a zone coverage.

didn't know crabcakes had a huge gap in his smile...my dude's grill got bigger gaps than a zone coverage.

rodgers gonna have some fun next week against SFO.
revenge game + rodgers is just a badass.

rodgers gonna have some fun next week against SFO.
revenge game + rodgers is just a badass.

How the !@*% do you throw out a "we'll look at the film" when asked about an injury? Get this !%#@+#* out of here and bring in a real coach.

How the !@*% do you throw out a "we'll look at the film" when asked about an injury? Get this !%#@+#* out of here and bring in a real coach.

Originally Posted by What up

I did a double take when I heard that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by What up

I did a double take when I heard that
laugh.gif

Apparently Sing doesn't watch any of the game while it's being played. He always answers questions with "we'll look at the film"..
Reporter: "Who did you guys play this week?"

Sing: "We're going to have to look at the film."

Apparently Sing doesn't watch any of the game while it's being played. He always answers questions with "we'll look at the film"..
Reporter: "Who did you guys play this week?"

Sing: "We're going to have to look at the film."

roll.gif
Derek Anderson with another vintage Cardinals post game press conference. Dennis Green would be proud!

roll.gif
Derek Anderson with another vintage Cardinals post game press conference. Dennis Green would be proud!

Back
Top Bottom