.::OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ ARIZONA CARDINALS THREAD--ugliest MNF game ever?::.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Can someone not named smith or carr start?
nate davis is a bum
Is the UFL season  done yet?
dlands comment mustve  hurt the Raiders fan feelings, that's 3 weeks complaining about the 9ers

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Can someone not named smith or carr start?
nate davis is a bum
Is the UFL season  done yet?
dlands comment mustve  hurt the Raiders fan feelings, that's 3 weeks complaining about the 9ers

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

So much for the flex scheduling smh

flex scheduling is for sunday night games not monday.  it would be to hard to change the a game from a sunday start time to a monday start time  and change the monday start time to a sunday start time for the other game when people already bought tickets.

but as a 49er fan i don't wanna watch this trash.  i hope they suprise me, but the best suprise would be john york choking on a turkey bone tomorrow.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

So much for the flex scheduling smh

flex scheduling is for sunday night games not monday.  it would be to hard to change the a game from a sunday start time to a monday start time  and change the monday start time to a sunday start time for the other game when people already bought tickets.

but as a 49er fan i don't wanna watch this trash.  i hope they suprise me, but the best suprise would be john york choking on a turkey bone tomorrow.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

I'll be at the game and on the sidelines during warm-ups I'll try to post some pictures

Please do.

After an 0-5 start. Losing 4 of our games by 3 points or less. Getting demolished by KC and Tampa. Starting our 3rd string QB. On our 2nd Offensive Coordinator of the season. Somehow, some way we are only 2 games out of 1st place (Oh how I love the NFC West
laugh.gif
).. Clements interception turned fumble and losing to the Panthers in the final minutes REALLY hurt right now.

This is a make or break game for Troy Smith and his career IMO, I think he will play well to be honest. I felt as though our backs were up against the wall a few weeks ago before I realized how weak the NFC West really was, but I definitely would say they are now.

SMH @ having to play San Diego and Green Bay still. Gona be a long shot we get into the post season. But I'm just going to hope for the best and expect the worst.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

I'll be at the game and on the sidelines during warm-ups I'll try to post some pictures

Please do.

After an 0-5 start. Losing 4 of our games by 3 points or less. Getting demolished by KC and Tampa. Starting our 3rd string QB. On our 2nd Offensive Coordinator of the season. Somehow, some way we are only 2 games out of 1st place (Oh how I love the NFC West
laugh.gif
).. Clements interception turned fumble and losing to the Panthers in the final minutes REALLY hurt right now.

This is a make or break game for Troy Smith and his career IMO, I think he will play well to be honest. I felt as though our backs were up against the wall a few weeks ago before I realized how weak the NFC West really was, but I definitely would say they are now.

SMH @ having to play San Diego and Green Bay still. Gona be a long shot we get into the post season. But I'm just going to hope for the best and expect the worst.

I hope we don't fire sing as I said earlier, he should handle the defence only.
we should blitz more.. Keep 3 safetys in the backfield one covering the middle an a couple of conerbacks covering the checkdowns while takeo and pwilly handle the run game
and lockdown Fitzgerald should be a close game but who knows...
Last year when the cards came to town we pushed them around look like they didn't want it even with Warner at qb

I hope we don't fire sing as I said earlier, he should handle the defence only.
we should blitz more.. Keep 3 safetys in the backfield one covering the middle an a couple of conerbacks covering the checkdowns while takeo and pwilly handle the run game
and lockdown Fitzgerald should be a close game but who knows...
Last year when the cards came to town we pushed them around look like they didn't want it even with Warner at qb

Back
Top Bottom