.::OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ ARIZONA CARDINALS THREAD--ugliest MNF game ever?::.

^
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

If the Niners lose this game, I am back on the "Start Alex Smith" bandwagon. Not that I am rooting for us to lose. Im just saying starting Alex gives us a better chance at a high pick. Only the Niners and Warriors are stupid enough to be just good enough to not get a top pick.

iKXn4.gif

if this fool starts again he'll play just good enough to get another contract, if this clown gets his job back....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

If the Niners lose this game, I am back on the "Start Alex Smith" bandwagon. Not that I am rooting for us to lose. Im just saying starting Alex gives us a better chance at a high pick. Only the Niners and Warriors are stupid enough to be just good enough to not get a top pick.

iKXn4.gif

if this fool starts again he'll play just good enough to get another contract, if this clown gets his job back....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

If you're not a Niners or Cardinals fan, this game is strictly for those who just love the game.

The matchup looks boring, but they both actually have a lot to play for. The winner will become one game out of first place. As ugly as that sounds, it can make for a decently competetive game.

I'm excited myself Troy Smith.

If you're not a Niners or Cardinals fan, this game is strictly for those who just love the game.

The matchup looks boring, but they both actually have a lot to play for. The winner will become one game out of first place. As ugly as that sounds, it can make for a decently competetive game.

I'm excited myself Troy Smith.

Back
Top Bottom