Official San Francisco 49ers Off-Season Thread (5-7): Let's get ready for the Draft!

do it scot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cutler seems like an +@#, but if there's really an opportunity to get him there should be no hesitation on our part...

The 49ers are reportedly "very wary" of Torry Holt's history of knee injuries.

They should be. Holt, 33 this spring, may still have gas left in the tank, but he's going to be a risky signing. His production has fallen way off the past couple of seasons, and he was noticeably struggling to gain separation from defenders last year.

- Rotoworld

If we were able to get Cutler
pimp.gif

Give up a 2nd and a 4th.

Throw in Alex Smith to "sweeten" the pot.

Throw in Shaun Hill. He deserves better than this team.

I can picture Singletary saying, "Culter doesn't fit into our pound-the-rock philosophy."

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by dland24

Anyone think Smith and a high pick is at all realistic?

Hill/2nd/4th for Cutler and we draft a QB.

roll.gif
..You're on crack !!!!!!A franchise/ former first round draftpick/pro bowl quarterback is not going to had for less than a first round draft pick somewhere in the equation or at least 3 picks in first 100 draftchoices....Y'all aint getting the Pioli discount.
laugh.gif

^ I really dont think that you can call Jay Cutler a "franchise quarterback," or even a "pro bowl quarterback." I think the jury isdefinitely still out on him. Just because he had one good season where he made the Pro Bowl, doesnt mean he is a pro bowl quarterback. DeAngelo Hall made thepro bowl before, and I dont think anyone would consider him a Pro Bowl corner.

Acid, NTL and whoever else - let's bring the 49ers back to glory
pimp.gif

although, the rules say we can't trade any players on our team, i was hoping to move alex smith
smh.gif

The 49ers have extended an offer to free agent OT Marvel Smith.

Provided he can stay healthy, Smith would be a significant upgrade on Barry Sims and Adam Snyder. He's expected to take the weekend to decide whether to accept San Fran's offer.

a little old and injury prone though
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom