:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Arizona Cardinals 12/29 @ U. of Phoenix Stadium:::

My heart says we should win, but my head says the Cards are out for our blood and wants that playoff spot. Our corners better play top-notch or else we'll be seeing alot of scoring from that offense (unless Palmer has one of his bi-polar performances).

Lets take care of business and hope things fall into place.

Brought the ball down the field very nicely but you have to get 7 there. Thats horrible.

It's crazy how we should realistically be 14-1 right now
We did work that first part of the first sea game but we had turn overs and the early sea turnovers we didn't capitalize
And the Carolina and NO games we should won

We did work that first part of the first sea game but we had turn overs and the early sea turnovers we didn't capitalize

You cant just say we should have won games that were close games. Yeah we COULD have won the Carolina game, but in no way SHOUlD we have. We played like ****. And :lol: at you counting that first Seattle game as a game we should have won.

We should be 12-3 right now, and would be if the refs didnt flag Brooks' hit on Brees. To say we should be 14-1 is ridiculous and super homer status.

Last edited:

You cant just say we should have won games that were close games. Yeah we COULD have won the Carolina game, but in no way SHOUlD we have. We played like ****. And :lol: at you counting that first Seattle game as a game we should have won.

We should be 12-3 right now, and would be if the refs didnt flag Brooks' hit on Brees. To say we should be 14-1 is ridiculous and super homer status.
U dont remember
That first half Wilson had like 1-2 completions
I THINK it was lynch we got a fumble from
They wasn't playing good to start off
We missed opportunities
We got to the goaline our first drive before the Int
And we had good opportunities that first quarter we shoulda had at least 2-3 scores but we messed up

U dont remember
That first half Wilson had like 1-2 completions
I THINK it was lynch we got a fumble from
They wasn't playing good to start off
We missed opportunities
We got to the goaline our first drive before the Int
And we had good opportunities that first quarter we shoulda had at least 2-3 scores but we messed up

I get that but he's right. We didn't capitalize, and they did. You can't say we should have. We could have but we didn't.

yep. he's pulling out all the random crap so whoever we play has tons to think about lol.

Back
Top Bottom