:::Official San Francisco 49ers vs. Arizona Cardinals (NCAA Div-III Championship):::

game11.jpg

Go 49ers!

Go F_rty Niners!!!!
pimp.gif

one of the only teams we've beaten so far...seems to be some tension goin on with the whole team and i'm hoping they unleash that out on the field.i'd like to believe we can muster SOME offense and Frank can run hard...

My homer prediction: 49ers 10 Arizona 6
More realistic prediction: Arizona 28 49ers 6

Arizona's definitely on the rise. I think the 9ers will put up a fight but lose again.

On a positive 9er note - Vote for Patrick Willis for ESPNs NEXT on espn.com
willis.jpg
http://www.espn.go.com/mag/articles/NEXT_starting_5/patrick_willis.html

PATRICK WILLIS

Butkus, Done Bay Area-Style

Platform:
After bagging the Butkus as a junior at Ole Miss, the 49ers first-round pick has quickly emerged as the leading contender for this year's NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year award. It took the soft-spoken Bruceton, Tenn. native only two games to beat out Brandon Moore (the Niners' leading tackler in '06) for the starting middle linebacker spot. And with tutelage from linebacking legend-and 49er assistant coach-Mike Singletary, Willis has translated his tremendous power (he logged a 700-pound squat at the NFL combine), speed (a sub-4.5 40), and field awareness into a team leading 82 tackles (52 solo) in just 9 games.

Endorsement:
"He has a chance to get to that place where Ray Lewis already is. It's so rare that you find someone with all that ability." -Hall of Famer Mike Singletary

Is Patrick Willis NEXT? Vote now!

^ I know DFresh is already on the campaign.

I have my beers all lined up for the "kick-off crack" at 1pm today! Go Niners!

P.S.

If you're feeling a bit nostalgic, check out my Joe Montana post! Hopefully it'll bring us some luck! Shameless Plug

lets get this game cards. patriots need san fran to lose all their games so we can get mcfadden.

repping the red sox/pats 2004 world champs

^ I'm pretty sure you don't have to worry about that...you can't lose with DMac, Dorsey, Long, or Lil Howie...

I just want Vernon and Willis to go to work today...

The season looked so promising.

Wishful thinking: 49ers 17 cards 10
Realistic: cards 28 49ers 3

OMGOMGOMG TOUCHDOWN 49ERS!!!!!!!!

TIME TO POP THAT CHAMPAGNE YALL

but seriously tho, Dilfer is lookin good. Vernon with the nice TD but Gore/Dilfer set up the drive well. Haven't seen offensive production like this fromthe 49ers in a long time

i wish we woulda gone for it there with all the momentum in our favor....but oh well. i'll take the lead

that was probably the easiest sack a linemen will get....BUT ITS A TOUCHDOWN!!

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I can't believe I feel this excited
roll.gif
The best part is that they're winning because they are actually playing good football!

Back
Top Bottom