:::Official San Francisco 49ers vs. Arizona Cardinals (NCAA Div-III Championship):::

OMGOMGOMG TOUCHDOWN 49ERS!!!!!!!!

TIME TO POP THAT CHAMPAGNE YALL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
very true...

why did we kick the FG from the 1yd line? I understand you take the points as they come in what could be a tight game, but what do the niners really have tolose at this point in the season? you don't get the TD, the cards are pinned at the 1...

Official San Francisco 49ers vs. Arizona Cardinals (NCAA Div-III Championship)
roll.gif
roll.gif

This looks nothing like the 49ers I've suffered through for the past 10 games....damn shame they couldnt have gotten on track sooner.

Frank gore shook the @$%# outta that safety....
laugh.gif

Where was NTs FAV player Dockett on that Gore run?
I mean, on occasion, people get blocked..(the double team pushed him to the opposite side)...I know that may be hard to believe...
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
offensive explosion. let's just demote hostler to be the qb coach again and let tollner be the o-coordinator. lol

lol i switched after the missed FG. but given our luck that was boudn to happen
frown.gif

still a close game tho.

YES BABY!

It's sad that it feels like we won the superbowl..But anything positive right now makes me REAL HAPPY..

24-21
SAN FRANCISCO IS WINNING!
pimp.gif

San Fran needs to keep on winning so these Patriots homers will leave our threads alone.
smh.gif

2 and 3 on Arizon'as 40..28-24 Arizona. We started on our own 30. Gore is beastin, and Trent is playing really well.

Back
Top Bottom