:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Arizona Cardinals @ U. Of Phoenix Stadium 9/13:::

Well the time is finally here. Hopefully Hill plays a lot better than he has in preseason and I hope our defensive intensity increases. If we want to win thisgame we need to be able to apply pressure to old man Kurt. If we can't get pressure Boldin and Fitz are going to have huge games with the way our secondaryhas been playing especially Clements.

GO NINERS!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Hopefully Hill plays a lot better than he has in preseason and I hope our defensive intensity increases. If we want to win this game we need to be able to apply pressure to old man Kurt. If we can't get pressure Boldin and Fitz are going to have huge games with the way our secondary has been playing especially Clements.

Pretty much. If we want any shot to win, Hill is going to have to play well and we need to put a lot of pressure on Kurt. Anyways, GO NINERS!
pimp.gif

if our "pass rush" doesn't put pressure on warner expect the cards to drop 40+ on us.

we gotta get the old man moving back there, our corners (nate) needs to stop giving 20 yard cushions.

lets go run the ball down the throat of the arizona d.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

if our "pass rush" doesn't put pressure on warner expect the cards to drop 40+ on us.

we gotta get the old man moving back there, our corners (nate) needs to stop giving 20 yard cushions.

lets go run the ball down the throat of the arizona d.

Co-sign.

Going to be a tough game, but we should have a chance if the things above occur.

Surprised if they pull out a win? Niners match up very well with the Cards, look how close the gaves have been in the past, and the cards receivers dont run upand down the field against our CBs. Its going to be closer than some of you think (I hope) Cards arent THAT great. Dont give em that much credit just becausethey went to the SB last season

well theyre still the defending NFC champs and they are at the moment the class of the NFC west...so we gotta give them credit...i mean being in the SB isntexactly easy to do...with that said i am excited with what the niners can do against them

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

well theyre still the defending NFC champs and they are at the moment the class of the NFC west...so we gotta give them credit...i mean being in the SB isnt exactly easy to do...with that said i am excited with what the niners can do against them
is what i'm saying.

they very nearly won the SB if not for some more precise time management and a little less Dominique Rodgers Cromartie.

I love the niners but I am being realistic. Every game on our schedule is conceivably winnable but i'm just saying...

it makes the win that much more appreciable.

Originally Posted by offbad

well theyre still the defending NFC champs and they are at the moment the class of the NFC west...so we gotta give them credit...i mean being in the SB isnt exactly easy to do...with that said i am excited with what the niners can do against them
is what i'm saying.

they very nearly won the SB if not for some more precise time management and a little less Dominique Rodgers Cromartie.

I love the niners but I am being realistic. Every game on our schedule is conceivably winnable but i'm just saying...

were die hard niner fans but were not delusional...were realist...if we played a team like the steelers (defending champs) and you asked me what i thought whowas gonna win...id prob tell you steelers were gonna win...does that mean im a bandwagon? NO...it means i know pittsburgh is just a complete and better teamthan we do...but it be nice to at least cover the spread or even win
pimp.gif

with that said...GO NINERS!

pimp.gif
Cant wait for sunday, hopefully I can watch the game somehow... Stupid cable company dont give the sunday ticket...

Originally Posted by offbad

is what i'm saying.

were die hard niner fans but were not delusional...were realist...if we played a team like the steelers (defending champs) and you asked me what i thought who was gonna win...id prob tell you steelers were gonna win...does that mean im a bandwagon? NO...it means i know pittsburgh is just a complete and better team than we do...but it be nice to at least cover the spread or even win
pimp.gif

with that said...GO NINERS!
The 94 chargers went to the SB. Cards just got hot at the perfect time last year. They had a 9-7 record and barely won the division. They donthave great D. Im not discrediting them going to the superbowl but they arent exactly the Pats/Steelers. That being said I wouldnt be "surprised" ifthe niners win like some of you guys

Back
Top Bottom