:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Arizona Cardinals @ U. Of Phoenix Stadium 9/13:::

both cardinal games were winnable last season imo.

i doubt the cardinals will be playing as hot as they were when they peaked during the playoffs last season, the question is which 49er team shows up? is it theteam that showed lots of improvement late last season or is it the team who stumbled early during the final few games of the mike nolan era

Hopefully we use our run game to keep that az offense off the field and Hill makes just enough completions to keep the chains moving. I really want to seeimprovement in our red zone offense.

Talbert

Anquan Boldin is listed as questionable with a hamstring injury.

to the so called 9er fans saying they won't win, smh at y'all.
the last few games in AZ have been nuts, he 9ers won the game 2 years ago and they were one play away from winning last year.
I don't know about you, but i am expecting a very close game and I AM EXPECTING A 9ER VICTORY. I am also expecting NFC west champs, and a playoff win.
I don't know who else is with me, but mike singletary has Jimmy Johnson written all over him (minus the +!% hole qualities).

Btw does anyone have a link for folk not able to watch the game on TV?
I'm in LA so I'm getting the ##****#

^^
laugh.gif

And once again it starts, extremely high expectations and it'll suck for you once the 9ers let you down.

EVERY *@@#+** year we've been hoping for the best and every year the 9ers will fail us some way.

Why does it even matter the 9ers won in az 2 years ago?

All us 9er fans know is our pass rush is trash and our corners will get worked.

Am I hoping for a good game? Yeahhhhhh, but am I expecting a win? No.

Btw, I'll have a link around game time. Its a shame I can't watch this game on my new 37" LG hdtv
smh.gif

let me add what I'm looking forward to though:

our future QB holding the clipboard ... and it ain't alex smith
sick.gif

patrick willis, enough said.

mckillop being all around the ball.

our FA signings being total waste of money: d.evans , b. jones.

the growth of V.D & the beasting of gore and coffee.

I think if the Niners can keep it close in the first half they will wear them out with the run in the 2nd for the W. 27-21 Niners

Quick reminder: we got the panthers 1st rd pick and they lookin like hot garbage right now
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Troponin C

Good god, the games on TV are soooo boring
can't wait for this one though.
Directv game mix, get familiar. BTW now Delhomme got 4 int's..."w/ the 1st pick in the draft the 49ers select..."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Troponin C

to the so called 9er fans saying they won't win, smh at y'all.
the last few games in AZ have been nuts, he 9ers won the game 2 years ago and they were one play away from winning last year.
I don't know about you, but i am expecting a very close game and I AM EXPECTING A 9ER VICTORY. I am also expecting NFC west champs, and a playoff win.
I don't know who else is with me, but mike singletary has Jimmy Johnson written all over him (minus the +!% hole qualities).

Btw does anyone have a link for folk not able to watch the game on TV?
I'm in LA so I'm getting the ##****#
^^ I googled this sports bar/restaurant in west LA and it happens to be just mins away from where I work. They are a SF themed bar and they showthe niners games every sunday. Im probably gonna check it out week 2. If any other NTers wanna go id be glad to hook up (no *$!%) with you and catch the game.Here's a link to yelp which has reviews and pics http://www.yelp.com/biz/s...co-saloon-co-los-angeles

Today is the first step towards drafting Colt McCoy.

Let's take care of business, fellas.

Back
Top Bottom