:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Arizona Cardinals @ U. Of Phoenix Stadium 9/13:::

pimp.gif

Who else saw Fitz run his diva #$$ to the locker room?
roll.gif

To the niner fans who'll start saying NFC West Champs, please simmer down - this is the first game of a very long season.

Good showing today guys!!! Build on this and keep improving.

P.S. Keep Crabtree as far as away from this squad as possible.

whos down for watching the game next sunday at SF Saloon in west LA on pico bl. Im going. Hit me up

we went 2-0 for the last two seasons, look how that turned out.

but a win is a win. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Very nice victory. Honestly, the way the 2nd half started I had a very bad feeling about this game. I liked what Singletary did with the defense on thattimeout. The offense put together a nice drive there in the 4th. Hopefully the offensive line can improve greatly so we can get Gore much more involved. Also,hopefully VD gets more touches early in the game. Overall, good effort, good win, and now it's back home to face the Seahawks.

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Very nice victory. Honestly, the way the 2nd half started I had a very bad feeling about this game. I liked what Singletary did with the defense on that timeout. The offense put together a nice drive there in the 4th. Hopefully the offensive line can improve greatly so we can get Gore much more involved. Also, hopefully VD gets more touches early in the game. Overall, good effort, good win, and now it's back home to face the Seahawks.
Yeah that 3rd quarter had me very
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Shaking in my damn boots.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I was impressed with out pass rush. We put pressure on Warner all game long.
Agreed.

Parys Harralson did his thing man, Lawson got in the mix every now and then, but still we need more from him.

lawson has very poor technique, he takes himself out of plays
He needs to add more strength to the mix too, he easily gets bullied.

Justin is my new favorite defense player after Willis
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
... Our defense played better than what people made it seem... Sing better put that O-line inthe video room and make them watch gameplay like 10 hours a day... They have to improve...

Good win though
pimp.gif

Any people get hook ups on tickets for the games?

I told you guys to not worry about our defense based on how we played during the preseason..They beasted today..

looooooooong season, BUT great win for us..been waiting tooooooooooo long for a good season

OHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!
pimp.gif
...when stupid fitzgerald got that TD totie the game...i was just like omg here we go again...vernon really stepped it up and shaun hill showed that he can be counted at the end of the game...our Dwas
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
...arizonas run defense was on point and im glad we threw the ball alot....NINERS UNDEFEATED!!!

Back
Top Bottom