:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Atlanta Falcons @ The Georgia Dome 10/03:::

Originally Posted by got shoes

if the 49ers lose, they are trash. You let Atlanta strike down the field again, in less than 2 minutes

just now we're trash? not when  we lost  to Seattle  or kc?

Why couldnt you just fall down Clements you greedy %!+*

Why couldnt you just fall down Clements you greedy %!+*

Wow.....when Nate intercepted that, I knew he was going to fumble it when he started running....

Wow.....when Nate intercepted that, I knew he was going to fumble it when he started running....

I need to see that highlights. Been mobile the whole time. Just want to thank my momm, Based God, and of course, my MAN Nate Clements
pimp.gif

good game niners fans...yall had me scared...when nate got that pick..I was screaming strip the ball or let them score, so we could get the ball back

good game niners fans...yall had me scared...when nate got that pick..I was screaming strip the ball or let them score, so we could get the ball back

I need to see that highlights. Been mobile the whole time. Just want to thank my momm, Based God, and of course, my MAN Nate Clements
pimp.gif

Nate made such an amazing play to pick that ball and then got greedy as hell. You could just tell he was going to fumble it with Roddy White catching up to him.

Playoffs are a stretch, thats for sure. Even the Rams are 2-2.

Vick is going to tear us a new one next week.

Alex Smith is just trash, all those INTs after driving down the field, that intentional grounding penalty that costed us a FG chance that could've won us the game. the 49ers offense only put up 1 TD, which we could've had more if it wasn't for Smith, put someone else at QB...

Nate made such an amazing play to pick that ball and then got greedy as hell. You could just tell he was going to fumble it with Roddy White catching up to him.

Playoffs are a stretch, thats for sure. Even the Rams are 2-2.

Vick is going to tear us a new one next week.

Alex Smith is just trash, all those INTs after driving down the field, that intentional grounding penalty that costed us a FG chance that could've won us the game. the 49ers offense only put up 1 TD, which we could've had more if it wasn't for Smith, put someone else at QB...

Back
Top Bottom