:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Atlanta Falcons @ The Georgia Dome 10/03:::

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I couldn't watch the game live but were those 2 int's Alex Smith fault??
yes. A tip interception and another one that the defender read his eyes on where he was going to throw the ball.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I couldn't watch the game live but were those 2 int's Alex Smith fault??
yes. A tip interception and another one that the defender read his eyes on where he was going to throw the ball.

i knew he was gonna get stripped, i was yelling get down, SMH. finding new ways to lose gms

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Playoffs are a stretch, thats for sure.

indifferent.gif

We should start scouting QBs with our top 5 pick.

i knew he was gonna get stripped, i was yelling get down, SMH. finding new ways to lose gms

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

Alex Smith is just trash, all those INTs after driving down the field, that intentional grounding penalty that costed us a FG chance that could've won us the game. the 49ers offense only put up 1 TD, which we could've had more if it wasn't for Smith, put someone else at QB...

49ers coaching staff and front office has been overcommitted to Alex Smith for 5 seasons, they're intent on proving that their #1 draft pick isn't a bust...at this point, even if Smith salvages this season, no ones gonna want him during the offseason.  but why do i get the feeling that some NFC west team is gonna sign him as a back up?

Alex Smith is just trash, all those INTs after driving down the field, that intentional grounding penalty that costed us a FG chance that could've won us the game. the 49ers offense only put up 1 TD, which we could've had more if it wasn't for Smith, put someone else at QB...

49ers coaching staff and front office has been overcommitted to Alex Smith for 5 seasons, they're intent on proving that their #1 draft pick isn't a bust...at this point, even if Smith salvages this season, no ones gonna want him during the offseason.  but why do i get the feeling that some NFC west team is gonna sign him as a back up?

Originally Posted by moe200069

Seahawks

Originally Posted by moe200069

Seahawks

Damn tough loss. Nate had the INT. And of course he is striped and fumbles.
tired.gif

Put this loss on our QB. Our D keeps us in the game, but the offense can't make TD.

Damn tough loss. Nate had the INT. And of course he is striped and fumbles.
tired.gif

Put this loss on our QB. Our D keeps us in the game, but the offense can't make TD.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

How many times can Roddy bail out that bum?

he was good enough, to bail the 49ers out of a win...he had a stale game I'll admit, and also niners have good defense, but he was damn good on that 2 minute drill

ryan mallet to the niners
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

How many times can Roddy bail out that bum?

he was good enough, to bail the 49ers out of a win...he had a stale game I'll admit, and also niners have good defense, but he was damn good on that 2 minute drill

ryan mallet to the niners
nerd.gif

I should have known, I just wanted to confirm just to make sure.  I saw that interception by Clements, as soon as I saw the play I knew he was going to fumble it right back. 

49ers coaching staff and front office and NikeTalker23 has been overcommitted to Alex Smith for 5 seasons, they're intent on proving that their #1 draft pick isn't a bust...at this point
Fixed.

I should have known, I just wanted to confirm just to make sure.  I saw that interception by Clements, as soon as I saw the play I knew he was going to fumble it right back. 

49ers coaching staff and front office and NikeTalker23 has been overcommitted to Alex Smith for 5 seasons, they're intent on proving that their #1 draft pick isn't a bust...at this point
Fixed.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Playoffs are a stretch, thats for sure.

indifferent.gif

We should start scouting QBs with our top 5 pick.
0-4 and youre telling me we have a great chance of making the playoffs?

Im more optimistic than most, but...

Back
Top Bottom