:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Baltimore Ravens @ M&T Bank 11/25 - Thanksgiving Harbowl:::

Niketalker23, chokeonsmoke, acidicality, dland24, Deuce King, ii Flash ii, GSDOUBLEU, and offbad.

Looking to make a $30 bet on the game with one of you...

Want to check all of you and see how confident you are in your 49ers concerning how "real" they are.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Niketalker23, chokeonsmoke, acidicality, dland24, Deuce King, ii Flash ii, GSDOUBLEU, and offbad.

Want to check all of you and see how confident you are in your 49ers concerning how "real" they are.
That's the dumbest statement you've ever made and that's saying a lot for you.
Move it along kid..

Making bets on NT 
laugh.gif
..+!%! is serious..

Not even sure what you're referring to with the "dumbest statement", that I want to make a bet?

This suits you better... I bet my life savings you'll be hated in the Music Forum for the rest of eternity.

Not even sure what you're referring to with the "dumbest statement", that I want to make a bet?

This suits you better... I bet my life savings you'll be hated in the Music Forum for the rest of eternity.

You "checking us" to see how confident we are that the 49ers are "real" by making bets online..Yeah ok...
And I bet you my life savings I couldn't care less what anybody on NT thinks. It's actually nice I have permanent real estate in their minds
pimp.gif
..But my life doesn't revolve around NT like yours and theirs. I have 13k posts since 02..You have almost 20k since 08..

Like I said..Move it along buddy.. 

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

You have almost 20k since 08..

You have trouble rounding.

It's a $30 bet, it's nothing major whatsoever, if you have confident in your team you should be able to put up that tiny, tiny amount of money to show it. You're not putting up rent here, that's like a new DVD.

Anyone else more confident in the 9ers than NT23?

I am not "confident" that we will beat the Ravens.  I think it will be a good game that I do think we have a chance to win.

I am willing to give you redemption for losing the hat bet though JPZx. 

You got yourself a bet. 

Go Niners!

Sounds good. How is the hat by the way? Fit and all of that? I completely forgot about it.

This will be a low scoring game that includes two of the best LBs in the game. But just like every other game, I'm not going to expect much. I will expect a good game. 
nerd.gif
 Let's go Niners!

Isn't Ray Lewis gonna sit this game out too?

Anywho, Ravens can be beat.
If I was a Ravens fan, I wouldn't be too confident in their kicker if it's a close game.

Is it just me or does SF kick a @+%% load of FG's? B'more's D should do fine with or without RayRay it just depends on which Flacco we see.

Going to a Ravens/thanksgiving party, should be very interesting.....As a Ravens fan i am glad this is not an away game, both coaches and teams will be at their best....This will be a great game.

I'm confident, I'll play but looks like dland24 already took you up on it.

I believe the 49ers are "real" but I am not foolish enough to think the upcoming game on short rest on the east coast will be a guaranteed W.

That being said, the 49ers are as real as the last game they've played. Both teams in this tilt are evenly matched IMO, and I hope it'll be a good game.
(echoing sentiments of what my other level-headed 49ers fans are saying)

The 49ers are real for damn sure. I think they have proven that, you dont go 9-1 in the NFL and be a bad team. But if you think any of us are taking this game lightly, you're out of your mind.

I see the bet has been taken.  Just for clarity though, are you saying confident in our team from our point of view or confident in our team from your point of view??

Finally was able to sit down and see all the hype that ESPN and NFL Network are giving this game. Man, it's like they made the Super Bowl. lol

Anyway, a 9-1 record is still casting doubts for this team. Really? How is that even possible.

Back
Top Bottom