:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Baltimore Ravens @ M&T Bank 11/25 - Thanksgiving Harbowl:::

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

So if these two teams met again would in the Super Bowl would you be willing to make that same bet Baltimore would win? At say, $100?

I'll take that bet right now if you want.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

So if these two teams met again would in the Super Bowl would you be willing to make that same bet Baltimore would win? At say, $100?

I'll take that bet right now if you want.

Game on. It won't be so easy for Baltimore the 2nd time around, you better hope one or neither team makes it.

i was at the game..this was the loudest game from all the niner games i attended!(eagles, ********)..flacco was passing that ball left and right smh, and our o-line..smh
they should of kept pass to VD and that TD ginn did smh! i was celebrating hard...welp IF we meet in the superbowl..its going to be a whole different story..because we wont
be at ravens house..at least our streak keeps going for not allowing a rushing TD..btw them raven fans are straight disrespectful lol

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by dland24

Why even acknowledge Deuce Queen? Fraud knew the Mediocre 49ers were going to lose to a legitimate team so he didn't even have the guts to put $30 on the line. *Waits for the cliche Vikings response*

dland24, PM me bru.
pimp.gif

Im not paying you s***!!!  Come to San Francisco and try to get it!!

Just kiddin bro!  PM me that paypal info.

You got on me for the avy/sig bet I lost. A bet is a bet. Can you say hypocrite

Well, it wasnt JPZx, but at least one moron fell for it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by dland24

Why even acknowledge Deuce Queen? Fraud knew the Mediocre 49ers were going to lose to a legitimate team so he didn't even have the guts to put $30 on the line. *Waits for the cliche Vikings response*

dland24, PM me bru.
pimp.gif

Im not paying you s***!!!  Come to San Francisco and try to get it!!

Just kiddin bro!  PM me that paypal info.

You got on me for the avy/sig bet I lost. A bet is a bet. Can you say hypocrite

Herp derp.

Back
Top Bottom