:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Detroit Lions @ Ford Field 10/16:::

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Classless on both sides.
Class needs to be redefined.  I don't see what Harbaugh did wrong.  It was a great win on the road, team came back and scored a TD.  Hard faught game.

He was excited and Shwartz took exception to it.

Showing emotion = classless, that's $*!!###!.  It's the damn reason there is "Participation" trophies in rec leagues,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

FOX showed another angle from the side, Harbaugh clearly pushed Schwartz to the side like a bum on the street. I see why he's mad now.
laugh.gif

I dont see it. It just looks like an extra hard pat on the back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Classless on both sides.
Class needs to be redefined.  I don't see what Harbaugh did wrong.  It was a great win on the road, team came back and scored a TD.  Hard faught game.

Showing emotion = classless, that's $*!!###!.  It's the damn reason there is "Participation" trophies in rec leagues,
laugh.gif

Hot *+%*%+@ damn, I agree with Iron Man on something.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

Schwartz showed more urgency tracking down Harbaugh than the Lions did on their last two drives.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Schwartz is a CLOWN. Take the damn L and move the %!%% on you dumb !%%%.......

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

FOX showed another angle from the side, Harbaugh clearly pushed Schwartz to the side like a bum on the street. I see why he's mad now.
laugh.gif

I dont see it. It just looks like an extra hard pat on the back
laugh.gif
FOX showed an on-field side angle. All the analysts on the post-game show saw the same thing and felt that's why Schwartz was mad.

Classless on both sides.

laugh.gif

Dude Harbaugh isnt High Fiving a fan he's shaking the hand of the opposing coach who just lost. Yea. Haha
Speaking of Harbaugh that guy needs to get back into the kitchen!!!! We coulda played so much better. Just saying

Damn im glad I scooped up most of the home games at stub hub before the season started. 5-1?! huh. Lol at the coaches about to fisticuffs

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Classless on both sides.

laugh.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
Coaches are to be the exception because they define the team. Whatever happened to acting like you have been there before?

laugh.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
Coaches are to be the exception because they define the team. Whatever happened to acting like you have been there before?
Well he hasn't been a head coach in the NFL and winning against an unbeaten team will do that to you.  

laugh.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
Kinda like when Shwartz was laughing and clapping when Harbaugh got called for the penalty for challenging the TD
grin.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Not expecting a W but if the 49ers can pull it out it'd be
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Tampa Bay was a great match up for us, this is not.  They don't run the ball well anyway and have a QB who can air it out more than Freeman can.
I think we do have a chance though but I'm going into the game expecting a loss, and hoping for a W.  I think any of us would have gladly jumped at the chance to be 4-2 going into the bye before the season.
Believers now?

Back
Top Bottom