:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Kansas City Chiefs @ Arrowhead 09/26:::

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Originally Posted by LB510

We're running a 3rd string RB up the gut in garbage time with a huge lead. Belechik would be throwing long to Moss.

And if Jamal Charles got hurt with 2mins left up 31-3 you'd be livid.
The comment was meant to show my disdain for Belechik. Yes, I would be very pissed if anybody got hurt.

Way to go Singletary...got one of your WRs hurt...moron.
laugh.gif

Why couldn't it have been Alex Smith
tired.gif

Originally Posted by LB510

We're running a 3rd string RB up the gut in garbage time with a huge lead. Belechik would be throwing long to Moss.

And if Jamal Charles got hurt with 2mins left up 31-3 you'd be livid.
The comment was meant to show my disdain for Belechik. Yes, I would be very pissed if anybody got hurt.

Way to go Singletary...got one of your WRs hurt...moron.
laugh.gif

Why couldn't it have been Alex Smith
tired.gif

this is all im gonna say about the game, my friend wanted me to go to some sports bar to watch it with him this morning. i got pissy drunk last night and decided sleeping in would be a better idea then watching the game.

i was correct.

this is all im gonna say about the game, my friend wanted me to go to some sports bar to watch it with him this morning. i got pissy drunk last night and decided sleeping in would be a better idea then watching the game.

i was correct.

Originally Posted by offbad

trade for bruce gradkowski

laugh.gif
you know things are bad when you're asking for raiders' players

talking about the raiders, if there's one thing i respect about that organization it's that they do not sit on and wait for a quarterback to turn a new leaf.  Al Davis does not hesitate to make a change at QB

trade for bruce gradkowski

laugh.gif
you know things are bad when you're asking for raiders' players

talking about the raiders, if there's one thing i respect about that organization it's that they do not sit on and wait for a quarterback to turn a new leaf.  Al Davis does not hesitate to make a change at QB

dunno what that is supposed to mean i'd much rather have nnamdi than anyone in the SFO secondary.

dunno what that is supposed to mean i'd much rather have nnamdi than anyone in the SFO secondary.

i hint of sarcasm.  of course i'd take nnamdi and raiders front four over anyone we currently have.  but a niners fan asking for a raiders' player to switch sides, never thought i'd see the day.

i hint of sarcasm.  of course i'd take nnamdi and raiders front four over anyone we currently have.  but a niners fan asking for a raiders' player to switch sides, never thought i'd see the day.

apparently i an unaware of the unspoken of rule of coveting another team's players.

apparently i an unaware of the unspoken of rule of coveting another team's players.

Originally Posted by moe200069

If it would make the team better... I don't know about others, but I don't hate the raiders. Only time I care about them losing is if it's against the niners. And even for the teams/players that I hate, if the player would make the team better I'd be for it.

Originally Posted by moe200069

If it would make the team better... I don't know about others, but I don't hate the raiders. Only time I care about them losing is if it's against the niners. And even for the teams/players that I hate, if the player would make the team better I'd be for it.

This team will now get the Warriors treatment from me=indifference. I will never root against the Niners, but I've reached my boiling point with this organization, don't care enough anymore to even get upset. All you can do at this point is laugh at the ineptitude of this team and coaching staff. Mike Singletary imo will be fired if this team finishes with double digit losses.

This team will now get the Warriors treatment from me=indifference. I will never root against the Niners, but I've reached my boiling point with this organization, don't care enough anymore to even get upset. All you can do at this point is laugh at the ineptitude of this team and coaching staff. Mike Singletary imo will be fired if this team finishes with double digit losses.

Before we write this season off...we can still go 9-4 rest of the way. I've seen crazier things.

Before we write this season off...we can still go 9-4 rest of the way. I've seen crazier things.

Back
Top Bottom