:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers. vs. New Orleans Saints @ The Superdome11/25 :::

They really had to show Colston landing on his head in slow motion and close up? sheesh

Does Alex Smith still have his helmet on?

untitled-4v7rcn.gif

cant be complacent here. still gotta be aggressive. we all know what kind of offense the saints have

One thing I cant stand about Fangio is when we get a 10+ point lead, he stops being aggressive on D, never getting any pressure on QBs.

These Zebras are Amazing. Not a single call against the Saints this game cept fer a obvious intentional grounding.

Excuse me if this is a stupid question, but at the exact point in which the playclock hits 0, doesnt that mean there are 9 tenths of a second remaining before a delay should be called?

Seriously killed our drive with ruling Crabtree down and then getting us for holding

Excuse me if this is a stupid question, but at the exact point in which the playclock hits 0, doesnt that mean there are 9 tenths of a second remaining before a delay should be called?
Never understood why they dont just add tenths to the playclocks to avoid this

This is why I was so relieved we had home field against the Saints last postseason. The home treatment has been beyond ridiculous since that Saints Vikings NFC Championship game :smh:

Back
Top Bottom