:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ CenturyLink 09/15:::

lol big talk from the seahawk fans huh? must be that inferiority complex :wink: just make sure to pop them adderalls and pump in that artificial crowd noise.

Last edited:
lol big talk from the seacock fans huh? must be that inferiority complex :wink: just make sure to pop them adderalls and pump in that artificial crowd noise.

love the pumped in crowd noise comments. just prove yall got that soft voices and can't understand how real fans cheer during a game

lol at real fans. how come none of you "real fans" come down to the stick and try to yell like that? :wink:

Last edited:
Popping adderall in coochies...

adderall.

in.

coochies.

thats where this thread is headed huh :lol:

See ya'll sunday

ive actually been up there so nice try. was actually supposed to be up there this weekend but **** didnt pan out.

btw no diss seattle is really nice it's a lot like san francisco

Last edited:
it was in 2009 when we lost to you guys by a field goal. if theres any pics left my homie has them but i can pm them to you when i get them if its that serious :wink:.

ive been to every stadium on the west coast .

talking smack on this forum sucks because of the trigger happy mods. :smh:

btw the accusation of artificial crowd noise came from greg papa(longtime raiders announcer) who apparently had a solid source that the seahawks pump in fake noise to make the stadium sound louder.

Last edited:
nah i believe you :smokin cool you been to all the west coast stadiums. im guessing denver is the furthest east.
and your right about the trigger happy mods. i got a few warnings and suspensions from arguing with bay area dudes in S&T

I think we can all agree on the trigger happy mods.

Anyhow good to see this game on Sunday night rather then some overhyped NFC east matchup.

it may get loud but we gonna quiet yall REAL early

How you gonna do that? Call in a fake bomb threat, evacuate everyone?

it was in 2009 when we lost to you guys by a field goal. if theres any pics left my homie has them but i can pm them to you when i get them if its that serious :wink:.

ive been to every stadium on the west coast .

talking smack on this forum sucks because of the trigger happy mods. :smh:

btw the accusation of artificial crowd noise came from greg papa(longtime raiders announcer) who apparently had a solid source that the seahawks pump in fake noise to make the stadium sound louder.

Wow, I figured Harbaugh had said that! Its called having 70,000 deep stacked up vertically, which also speaks of why there isn't a bad seat at the Clink.

Wow, I figured Harbaugh had said that! Its called having 70,000 deep stacked up vertically, which also speaks of why there isn't a bad seat at the Clink.
LOL.  Acting as if this hasn't been a common belief by players and coaches since the stadium was built.

LOL.  Acting as if this hasn't been a common belief by players and coaches since the stadium was built.

If you've been there, then speak w property, boss! Don't encourage speculation if you have not, though! Have you been there for concerts or other sporting events? I guess they pumped the crowd noise through the speakers then too! :smh:

By the way, the "figuring it was Harbaugh (a whiner)", was a joke!

Last edited:

I mean the stadium design is a pretty well known way to naturally amplify crowd noise. So no, I don't think that is a common belief nor have I heard it often.

Back
Top Bottom