:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Washington ******** @ FedEx Field 11/6:::

Offense of the niners wasnt looking too good today, gonna have to step it up against the NYG next week to win.

laugh.gif
Helu w. 14 catches today

really dont like how the niners became soft in the last 3 minutes, this %%!$ aint over yet

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
Helu w. 14 catches today

laugh.gif
 Can't help but laugh. When John Beck is throwing 50 times, and the rookie RB is being targeted 17 times, you know you have problems.
30t6p3b.gif

I didn't like how the 49ers played in the second half, but we were in control of the game long enough to come away with the victory.

Having more wins than all last season in only half the season
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

laugh.gif
Helu w. 14 catches today

laugh.gif
 Can't help but laugh. When John Beck is throwing 50 times, and the rookie RB is being targeted 17 times, you know you have problems.
30t6p3b.gif
This is the worst the offense has looked that I can remember....

we'll end up w. a top-5 pick at the way things are going...

glad to see the niners get the W, and i hope the offense picks it up for next week against ny. 
still more excited about the thanksgiving game against the ravens though!

Offense looked like crap for the 49ers.

Who does Alex Smith think he is with these audibles - 95% of the time he switched the play at the line, it was a run.

You have Edwards, probably the best WR the 49ers have had since T.O. *@@#%$! USE HIM.

It's a good thing we have a cupcake schedule, we wouldn't be winning these games against good teams. I'd be really surprised if we beat the Giants next week to be honest.
If Washington started going to Fred Davis sooner, it could have been a completely different story.

Yea, yea, a win is a win. But this team has so much to improve on and that's been the case for a number of weeks now but its the same old story.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

laugh.gif
Helu w. 14 catches today

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
This is the worst the offense has looked that I can remember....

we'll end up w. a top-5 pick at the way things are going...
Unfortunately, I don't think I'll EVER forget that 2004 Skins offense. 
I'll gladly take the top 5 pick, though....

Hold up...so we throw the ball 50 times with Beck and only run it 15 times?
indifferent.gif

This team  offense is a damn joke...

im back home. the atmosphere was great! loved it, the atmosphere was better then the philly game i went to

Tickets to the Niners Vs Rams game in Saint Louis are getting cheaper by the week...........AND the game is on my B-Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully my wife will get me some around the 50 yard line for maybe 40-50 bucks.......that would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

7-1!!!!!!

Originally Posted by What up

Offense looked like crap for the 49ers.

Who does Alex Smith think he is with these audibles - 95% of the time he switched the play at the line, it was a run.

You have Edwards, probably the best WR the 49ers have had since T.O. *@@#%$! USE HIM.

It's a good thing we have a cupcake schedule, we wouldn't be winning these games against good teams. I'd be really surprised if we beat the Giants next week to be honest.
If Washington started going to Fred Davis sooner, it could have been a completely different story.

Yea, yea, a win is a win. But this team has so much to improve on and that's been the case for a number of weeks now but its the same old story.

Yo What Up - hope you're doing well my man.

Anyway, as to what you said, I agree.  There were a lot of bad calls and bad audibles.  It'd be 3rd and 1 and they'd throw (incomplete) and have to punt.  Just run the damn ball, don't set up in shot gun.

They looked to have been playing soft defenses in garbage time which I think made WAS look like they were doing something on offense.  I couldn't believe they let Beck throw 47 times...they started the game running the ball (or attempting to) and quickly abandoned that.

Back
Top Bottom