Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Handful of sizes of Sparring 9Ks on End for $69+ship.

https://www.endclothing.com/us/saucony-grid-9000-sparring-s70279-1.html

Tempted to get these:

EU exclusive, I guess. Any of our European brethren able to comment on quality?

^I bought the white and red 8500 GRs that were released in the US a couple months back and they aren't anything special.  Wasn't expecting a high quality suede but the synthetic was fairly cheap, the white mesh and synthetic suede weren't the same color white which bothers me.  And more importantly the fit wasn't the same as the previous basket weave 8500s that I own.  So narrow I don't even bother wearing them anymore because my feet were sore as **** after the 1st wear.

^I bought the white and red 8500 GRs that were released in the US a couple months back and they aren't anything special.  Wasn't expecting a high quality suede but the synthetic was fairly cheap, the white mesh and synthetic suede weren't the same color white which bothers me.  And more importantly the fit wasn't the same as the previous basket weave 8500s that I own.  So narrow I don't even bother wearing them anymore because my feet were sore as **** after the 1st wear.

Welp, you sold me on steering clear of 'em, then! :lol:

anyone checking the saucony originals by the sneaker youtubers? if so which one out of whats been revealed are you leaning towards if you do like any? i havent seen a pair i feel like i have to get yet, but i do want to support by getting a pair.

I've only seen the ones I just posted, foamer's, and bull1trc's. Have any others been revealed yet?

Can't say I love any of those 3.

I've only seen the ones I just posted, foamer's, and bull1trc's. Have any others been revealed yet?

Can't say I love any of those 3.

im with you on that. i dont know if i will pick any up but i want to support. anyways i did see this. not the full shoe, but its a sneak peek i guess lol.

I think both of the ones posted look pretty good but I have on idea who these people designing them are

The cartoon out sole of the delz pair kill it for me should of left it with only the background ...

The cartoon out sole of the delz pair kill it for me should of left it with only the background ...
Couldn't agree more. Delz is the kind of dude that's egotistical enough to think a)people would like it or b)not care because that's what he wanted.
I give Saucony credit though for letting them do this. It must have been an awesome experience.

Foamer pair is nice and clean, looks like the asics volcano colorway. Hes pair is cool concept I liked that video explaining it but the chrome is a little too much for me. Bull pair not a big fan but they're ok. Looking forward to seeing the others. I dunno how many people total got to design, I think 12-13, I wonder if they'll all sell out quick with each limited to 100. I'm def gonna target one or two of them to cop.

Back
Top Bottom