Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Anyone in the market for Pumpkin Spice? 

Probably too late lol but if it's a 10.5 or even an 11 then yeah i'm always on the prowl.

This goes for the Taras, Kushwackers, and Strawberry Scoops as well people! And the Bacons from the Breakfast Pack!!

What about that cheese steak or cheese sxxt or whatever its called.. Last seen ubiq on disc but now nowhere.

Last edited:
Maaaannnn... Saucony Originals releases have ground to a halt, haven't they. No Saucony Selects, no collabs, no nothing on the radar. Crickets. I'm jonesing...

^ i feel ya!

2nd wear on these today

Very nice! Seriously, I checked Saucony.com yesterday and there still wasn't anything new. I'm actually getting a bit worried, especially since so much of their recent stuff has been showing up at Marshalls and they're closing outlet stores. Hopefully Wolverine isn't cutting back on the Saucony Originals line and they're just taking a break before the fall. I think they missed a great opportunity to do some solid mesh/suede premium pairs for summer. They went ham with woven suede and leather in the spring, but completely disregarded mesh.

I'm thinking pairs that would've been built like these GRs (which I LOVE for summer):

saucony-grid-9000-three-rivers-red-baby-blue-2.jpg

Last edited:
Use code SPARK25 for 25% sale stuff on Saucony.com, btw. They have a lot of stuff on sale, but only limited sizes available for the Selects and better GR stuff.

Oh, and use TopCashback or BeFrugal to get 8% back, too!!!

Last edited:
@MATRIX Thanks. Told myself no more spending for a while, but I feel like passing on that kind of deal would haunt me. Lol

Select 'Summer Nights' Grid SD.

The sneaker’s aesthetic is reflective of the colorful gradient of a mid summer evening sky — with tones of blue, purple, pink, orange and yellow creating a perfect representation of a summer sunset.   Releasing July 14 on Saucony.com. Wider release will follow.

Priced at $120.

I have two dirt cheap pairs of Sauconys on ebay if anyone is looking (size 11) Master Control & Saucony Work Pack X Universal Works...

They've been in boxes for months and I just want them gone. PM me if you want me to sell directly here.

Back
Top Bottom