Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Looking for size 10 :nerd:
I just called about 5 stores to see if they might get a late shipment. I got the answer of no to almost all of them. one store told me that only 8 stores in the US got them which makes sense. But one was waiting on their Saucony rep to get back to them and they might get a late shipment.

I just called about 5 stores to see if they might get a late shipment. I got the answer of no to almost all of them. one store told me that only 8 stores in the US got them which makes sense. But one was waiting on their Saucony rep to get back to them and they might get a late shipment.
Thanks mate appreciate the effort, I start to believe I won’t get them

Hey NT fam, does anyone own the kushwackers? Wanted to know if the toe is a darker or lighter purple looking to buy a pair trying to find gear to match thanks in advance

Hey NT fam, does anyone own the kushwackers? Wanted to know if the toe is a darker or lighter purple looking to buy a pair trying to find gear to match thanks in advance
2668CC42-841A-405C-A1D3-D5E5A4387773.jpeg
Overall it’s on the lighter side IMO. Pretty unique color. Really nice.

I just hit on a restock on the Afew Goethe on bait. Probably going to get cancelled cause my summer nights got cancelled from them last week.

I just got My Afew Goethe's in and the suede is beautiful. Mine did not come with the literature; oh well.

I just got My Afew Goethe's in and the suede is beautiful. Mine did not come with the literature; oh well.

We were supposed to get a book?

But yeah the suede is crazy, wish the interior was level but love that pink colour so can't complain too much

I honestly think I may be the only person on Earth who bought the Antonioli Inner 9Ks :lol:

Just checked their site for the hell of it and they still have a FSR. They're REALLY nice, for anyone that's interested, and the packaging, socks and handkerchief thing are all great, too.

Back
Top Bottom