Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

First pair in the collection. Got them on the super duper low.

Attachments

• 20171206_155919.jpg
    20171206_155919.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 25
Those are clean. No clue why they decided to use that funky cream colored inner lining though.

The lining color is unusual, it's somewhere between cream and pink....not sure if i love that part. It gives a little pop I guess. I like pretty simple colorways, but the white/black with the gum sole, that does it for me in almost every sneaker.
I have to say the "quality" is nice, not the messy craftmanship or plasticky materials I've become used to for this price $70ish. I'm most definitely a fan of Saucony now

Hey guys I'm about to pull the trigger on some Saucony Grid 8500 boro's. I need help with sizing. I am an 11 in Nike and Adidas do I go TTS for these?

Damn this thread is dead huh?

Yeah, been quiet for a minute. Of course, Saucony's really slowed down on the releases, both GR and premium/collab. The INNER collab is still sitting, and other than the Ramens, Saucony themselves haven't really put much out of note lately. Seems like the Originators had some heat, but with only 100 or so pairs per style they were more of a flash in the pan than something that could genuinely reignite the brand.

Hope to see some new 6Ks and hybrids (eg. G9 Shadow 6) in '18.

40% off full-priced Originals at Saucony.com w/ code TWINKLE40. Doesn't work on Ramen, don't think there are any other exclusions, though. 8% cashback at TopCashback, too.

yoooo shout out to you for the oop, I used it to get the Aqua Grey shadow 6000 from that perf toe pack for $66 shipped :nthat: wish I would have got the black pair, anyone who may be on the fence about this pack should cop! this particular color is super fly and the leather quality is great which really surprised me, the suede is not the most buttery but its totally fine considering the price and how nice the leather is, they smell amazing too lol

I think Saucony as a whole is bouncing back from that youtube pack, I think they put a lot of energy into that campaign which was a let down for me since I didn't really like to many of them besides the Foamer and Eddie Winn joints, the Hes kicks pair was dope too but I hated that the majority of them were done on the Grid SD which is a model I'm not the biggest fan of, but it doesn't matter what I think anyway

I know I'm late on this topic but I'm not new to the thread, I lurk often but I just be to lazy to post >D

Last edited:
Im new here but Ive been looking to cop the Billy's collab of the grid 9000 in the japanese garden colorway. Cant seem to find them anywhere. you guys got someone who could hook me up? im sz 11 (but 10.5 and 11.5 can work)

Attachments

• BILLYS-TOKYO-SAUCONY-GRID-9000-NIPPON-3.jpg
    BILLYS-TOKYO-SAUCONY-GRID-9000-NIPPON-3.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 39
Could anyone help me out with sizing? Was wondering about the shadow 6000. I’m a true 8.5 wide and I wear an 8.5 in the grid SD. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom