Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Have this tee DS XL from the launch if anyone is interested. Paid like $75 or $85, lookin for $40+ship and fees.
Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 9.11.35 PM.png

Attn. small footers & sasquatches: sizes 5-8.5 & 14 of the Ramen 8500s are back up on Saucony.com.

(FYI - Active Junky at 10% cashback, TopCashback is at 8% for Saucony.com, too)

Any size 9s out there who are looking for Originators collabs, check StockX. Ridiculous prices on a handful of pairs - I got Hes' pair for my DJ brother for $80 + ship!

I never thought I’d spend over $200 for a Saucony modern runner, but the DD Kinvara’s concept, execution and packaging are DOPE AF!

I’m considering getting a regular Kinvara 9 to run in now SMH

I never thought I’d spend over $200 for a Saucony modern runner, but the DD Kinvara’s concept, execution and packaging are DOPE AF!

I’m considering getting a regular Kinvara 9 to run in now SMH

You gotta be a big Dunkin’ fan to think that’s cool. I am not.

You gotta be a big Dunkin’ fan to think that’s cool. I am not.
I dont like the model and have never been to a Dunkin Donuts; I will never pay resell. But a its a dope collab. The problem with Saucony is they are doing collabs on trash models. Asics is doing the same. There is so much potential but they dont care.

Man, I’ve been sleeping on Saucony. Their collabo concepts are executed excellently. Even the packaging for them is thought out well. Their DD collabo reeled me in GOOD. I just purchased the Scoops (Strawberry) and the Pumpkins off StockX. Now, I’m searching for the Neapolitan Space Snacks SMH

Use code TAKE10 for another $3.50 off. So, $31.50 plus shipping. Unfortunately shipping is kinda pricey ($14.28 for me). But even so, $45 total is pretty damn cheap for these

Does anyone have these. The price is too good to pass up, but the don't have my size 8. They do have an 8.5 and a 7.5 so I am not sure which to get

Does anyone have these. The price is too good to pass up, but the don't have my size 8. They do have an 8.5 and a 7.5 so I am not sure which to get

I can't find specific info on the sizing of this model. I've read that generally 5000's are tts. I've also seen comments that Saucony collabs run a half size big. So - with the understanding this is totally a shot in the dark: if I were you, I'd try the 8.5. Or you could pick up both the 7.5 and 8.5, and plan on returning whichever doesn't fit.

I'm trying to decide if I can pull off the colorway. Currently I don't own anything predominantly pink, like these. Not quite sure what to rock them with.

Use code TAKE10 for another $3.50 off. So, $31.50 plus shipping. Unfortunately shipping is kinda pricey ($14.28 for me). But even so, $45 total is pretty damn cheap for these

I love how that counts as expensive shipping in the US. You want to know how much Sneaker Politics want to send me 1 pair of shoes (to Australia)? $80 US. That's solidly over $100 Australian. Baffling, when you can send a pair for $30 or less just by yourself at the post office.

I love how that counts as expensive shipping in the US. You want to know how much Sneaker Politics want to send me 1 pair of shoes (to Australia)? $80 US. That's solidly over $100 Australian. Baffling, when you can send a pair for $30 or less just by yourself at the post office.

Well, to be fair: I’m talking about domestic shipping. Shoe Gallery Miami is in the US, and so am I. $14 is relatively pricey for that. On the other hand, Sneaker Politics is in the US too, and I’d expect shipping to you down under, halfway around the world, to cost a lot more. Though admittedly $80 is really kinda crazy.

On the flip side, if I ordered shoes from an Australian vendor, I’d expect to pay through the nose for shipping. And if you ordered from that same company, I’d imagine it would be pretty cheap.

Well, to be fair: I’m talking about domestic shipping. Shoe Gallery Miami is in the US, and so am I. $14 is relatively pricey for that. On the other hand, Sneaker Politics is in the US too, and I’d expect shipping to you down under, halfway around the world, to cost a lot more. Though admittedly $80 is really kinda crazy.

On the flip side, if I ordered shoes from an Australian vendor, I’d expect to pay through the nose for shipping. And if you ordered from that same company, I’d imagine it would be pretty cheap.

I understand that it'll be more, but $80 is obscene. I can (sometimes) suck it up and pay $50 for shipping (even though that's more than it costs for someone in LA to mail me a pair), but $80 is insanity.

Back
Top Bottom