Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

For those that need rarebreed just got them in

Good info, I need the red/charcoal pair :smokin

Might have to shoot rare breed an email...

so the grids 9000 fit similar to shadow 6000? can anyone help?

thanks
Ive heard grids fit a little more snug! Can anyone  PLEASE put me in contact with a boutique or someone that can hook me up with all 3 Grids and all 4 shadow 6000s. Looking for a 7.5 in 6000s and 8 in the grid 9000s! Not trying too pay the $100 price tag most places have beem charging!

Last edited:
so the grids 9000 fit similar to shadow 6000? can anyone help?
thanks

I can wear a 9 comfortably in the shadow 5k ( I prefer a 9.5 though) but I typically go for a 9.5 in grids.

Shipping is $13 from rare breed if anyone is curious...

Last edited:
Went with the Green joints with Rare Breed Footwear, $116 shipped to California.

I'm staying with tts, I own a pair of grid 9000 and they fit well.

The grids and shadow 6000's are not GR's. They are called injection packs, and still go to a limited number of boutiques. Less then 50 stores, they use higher quality materials then they do on the regular in-line product. They came up with this product to fill the gap between collabs
Still holding out, I hope they are not as limited as you say. :\

Last edited:
Bought from SF, paid and checked out almost immediately, and now i receive an email that my order is cancelled. Totally ridiculous.

SMH x infinity.
mean.gif

REPPED, to both of ya.

i wear 8.5 in Roshes, Flyknit trainers and Lunar 1s, 8 in flyknit chukkas, went for the 8.5 in the Red. Hope they don't cancel it on me!

Last edited:
Seems like most of you guys never owned any grids. Here's my grids from last years 3 rivers pack. IMO grids run big for those who have narrow feet. If you got wide go TTS. I'm a 9 in 6000s and a 8.5 in grids fit perfect.

yeah it's my first pair of Sauconys. Is it that obvious? 
embarassed.gif

What are you in other brands? I'm an 8.5 in Gel Lyte 3s and an 8 in NBs.

yeah it's my first pair of Sauconys. Is it that obvious? :wow:
What are you in other brands? I'm an 8.5 in Gel Lyte 3s and an 8 in NBs.

It's All good to see saucony getting some love lol I'm a 9 in gel lyte 3s and 5s and 8.5 in NBs and 9 in nikes. Being that I have a narrow feet. Seems like you should go with an 8 in the grids

Back
Top Bottom