Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Here's an on feet look at the Blue/Grey and Red/Grey Shadow 6000s 

The red/grey are def the best out of the pack giving it the OG air max 1 feeling to them. I'll be grabbing those soon, because ppl sleeping on the 6000 model, Dope vid as always!

Last edited:
Grabbed the Blue and the Red 6000s. I'd like to get the greens, but my local shop is out of stock and I don't want to pull the trigger yet. If I can get them next week I'll be happy, if not I'll learn to live with myself.

Grabbed these two shadows yesterday

Holy crap, PYS just raised the price of the 6000s to $89.99! Congrats to all that were quick enough and I'm so glad I could help out! Hopefully they don't try to pull one over on us...

Holy crap, PYS just raised the price of the 6000s to $89.99! Congrats to all that were quick enough and I'm so glad I could help out! Hopefully they don't try to pull one over on us...

Was just about to post this. I was gonna get them too! I guess $89 shipped still isn't too bad.

I might still buy the last one at 89 shipped if it's still there this weekend. I hope they ship out the ones that got in on the first listed price.

lolol was sooo salty i got my 6000s for 90 over at extrabutter. Grats to all who got em at that price though. 

Isn't box price on those $100? Anything under box is a bit of a deal, especially with how nice Saucony usually makes even their GRs

Back
Top Bottom