Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Copping the Food Fights with almost a $50 discount is a great way to end the night ($28 discount from ID.me, $10 Saucony special offer from Paypal and $10 cashback from ActiveJunky.com).

I’ve gotten two in the past four months or so. I wonder what the algorithm is to get another one lol

I’ve gotten two in the past four months or so. I wonder what the algorithm is to get another one lol
LOL I actually bought another one in case Saucony decides they want to ship them in that plastic covering crap instead of a double box so if one of the boxes is damaged but the other one is okay, I can send the damaged one back. I keep my boxes and do not like how Saucony ships their items, but maybe since this is a special release item they will show it some respect. 🤞🏾

LOL I actually bought another one in case Saucony decides they want to ship them in that plastic covering crap instead of a double box so if one of the boxes is damaged but the other one is okay, I can send the damaged one back. I keep my boxes and do not like how Saucony ships their items, but maybe since this is a special release item they will show it some respect. 🤞🏾

I ordered two pairs of performance runners from them late September. I FINALLY received one of them the other day, and it was packaged in a plastic bag with tears. Of course the box was mangled as well. I’m still waiting on the other one, and the “new” ETA will cut it close to one month from the order date. SMH.

kotd
7B8C1CA3-485F-420E-847B-DF92B9E26CE2.jpeg

Surprised I won my size 12 off feature
Congrats on the W from Feature. There wasn't any hype for these in the city which probably worked out for you. Them cats always backdoor pairs of the popular releases or tax us locals. Although there's a draw, it's usually a fake draw because shoes are already on lock for friends and family. If by chance these Saucony joints were a hyped release, Feature planned on taxing us an extra $50 on top.

Congrats on the W from Feature. There wasn't any hype for these in the city which probably worked out for you. Them cats always backdoor pairs of the popular releases or tax us locals. Although there's a draw, it's usually a fake draw because shoes are already on lock for friends and family. If by chance these Saucony joints were a hyped release, Feature planned on taxing us an extra $50 on top.
Thanks 2nd win so the game is definitely rigged 😅😅

I heard these run small by half.
Any sizing references?
No, they fit like every other 6K. As reference I go half down in 6Ks from my normal size 10 (AJs and UBs), and a full size down from my AM1/GL3 size 10.5.

Note I have very wide feet, too. If you're narrow you may even be able to go full size down, though the length may be short.

No, they fit like every other 6K. As reference I go half down in 6Ks from my normal size 10 (AJs and UBs), and a full size down from my AM1/GL3 size 10.5.

Note I have very wide feet, too. If you're narrow you may even be able to go full size down, though the length may be short.

Nah i'm normal . Not particularly wide nor narrow.

9.5 in J1, also the same in new generation GL3.

If anyone remembers this collab from a while back and was looking for this clothing lmk...Have the hoodie worn in XL and the pants new in bag with tags XL.

Screen Shot 2021-10-17 at 10.41.54 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom