Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I tried non-stop, on my comp and on my phone, using CC. FINALLY, my order went through, even though after submitting my order for the 30th time, it still took me back to my cart which still had the pair in it. So, naturally seemed like another fail. But, I got confirmation email, and in my account activity on the website, it shows my order.

Keep trying everybody!

I recommend checking your emails regularly if you're still trying. Like I said, even though I was eventually successful, it took me right back to my full cart after submitting. No confirmation page whatsoever. Just an email.

if you getting the place order error msg, it prolly means it sold out that size...happened to me now

Welp...
Keep trying! I dont know what happened but I kept trying even after I got this message.  The screen didnt even finish loading but my phone vibrated and I got a confirmation email.  

Crazy. Good luck, and until they tweet theyve sold out then you never know.

Wheres the dude from ubiq i think its @JWOLFE  whats the deal with ubiq id expect a better checkout experience with  guys instead your acting like you had no idea this would happen! God damn with all the hype around saucony and this collab you think you would be prepared for this ****!

damn...all of these dudes on my TL praising ubiq for an easy cop after nearly 50 mins....smh I've seen all of it :smh:

Wheres the dude from ubiq i think its @JWOLFE  whats the deal with ubiq id expect a better checkout experience with  guys instead your acting like you had no idea this would happen! God damn with all the hype around saucony and this collab you think you would be prepared for this ****!

This is de-ja-vu.. Nearly the same thing happened with that Bodega x Saucony release last year. Still looking for those leopard joints.

Ari-Gold-Anger-Throws-Phone-Against-Wall-Entourage.gif

laptop_attack.gif

lol @ 50 minutes.. the thing that gets me is how Ubiqlife keeps retweeting people saying stuff like "After 40 grueling minutes, i finally got my pair! thanks ubiq" .. it's like comeon, you should not be bragging or making it note worthy that it takes that long to check out a pair of sneakers.. upgrade your system guys...

lol @ 50 minutes.. the thing that gets me is how Ubiqlife keeps retweeting people saying stuff like "After 40 grueling minutes, i finally got my pair! thanks ubiq" .. it's like comeon, you should not be bragging or making it note worthy that it takes that long to check out a pair of sneakers.. upgrade your system guys...
You're right this **** is really a big wake up call. You should prepare of  this type of traffic to come in for a release like this..

Back
Top Bottom