Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

haha naw man this is ******** a process that takes 45 mins and it should take 45 seconds. There acting like they didnt expect this much foot traffic when they've hyped it up and theres been all the hype around the Saucony within the last month its common sense they should have expected this and been prepared for it!

Thanks, man.

tumblr_mo4nikzWGc1s795tco1_500.gif

Guess we'll see if anyone else gets them in the next few weeks.

Guess they were right, I found confirmation in my email account even with continuous bad gateways. But by no means am I gonna say it was an easy cop bc it took 59 mins to checkout
sick.gif

sad day when someone who doesnt know anything about sauconys or even has a pair cops the dirty martini and i cant 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

ugh...over an hour now...tempted to just throw in the towel...and just say "you win some...you lose some..."

Awesome day outside. I thought I would like my red (more like fuschia) pair better but the green ones are my favorite.

anyone still trying?lol

*meekly raises hand

i am...but i'm not even tryin' for myself anymore (as it looks like my size is gonzo now), but for a fellow sneakerhead...

think i figured out what i was doing wrong though (my address is shorthand form in my ubiq account, whereas my confirmed paypal account address is fully spelled out...i know, i know...rookie mistake). took me forever to just update my address on ubiq, but i was just able to do that...and i'm trying again (constantly reloading the "502 bad gateway" messages)...

"i gotta believe!!!" - parappa

*fingers crossed!

Hahaha I'm playing gonna stop by local spot Monday and see what the deal is with them and just be patient about it!

successfully bought the Dirty Martinis this morning, took an hour tho.

Originally purchased the Olive charcoal 9000s but it was too big and 10.5 were sold out everywhere so I bought these as a compensation ahaha

Struck out but if you know Saucony collabs then you know they drop at other spots throughout the next two weeks.

Back
Top Bottom