Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Was on IG and saw that DjDelz got the last clear promotional shoebox.  Not that it mattered who got it, I feel that, that wasn't random.  Even one of the designers commented on the picture.  A lil salty lol. Rant over.

Anyways, Im ready for the 5000 injection pack. Does anyone know when they'll start popping up in the US?

Love the concept and the idea but not a fan of either of the Cruel World releases.

Last edited:
Can't really decide how I like these till I see more pictures. I like the navy though.

Got my dirty martini's from UBIQ in today and the quality is awesome, def looks better in person. I skipped the green 3 dot pack hoping I could land these instead bc I wanted these more and I actually lucked out getting them 
laugh.gif

fyi My order for the green and red Grid 9ks off Urban said they were backordered but actually shipped 2 days after I ordered.

kicking myself for striking out on the 9k ubiqs.. their site crashes too easily and it was a very cheap priced shoe. wished i couldve grabbed them.

kicking myself for striking out on the 9k ubiqs.. their site crashes too easily and it was a very cheap priced shoe. wished i couldve grabbed them.

Same, man. Tried for an hour straight. Still hoping for a wider release because I'm not paying crazy resell.

I was a victim as well. Those 504 gateway timeouts are still haunting me. 

Last edited:

Those Cruel World 2s...love the previous release as well.
i got the first cruel worlds but i won't try for the second.. i was not impressed with quality vs price..i mean they are ok...but the retail is the same with a leather sneaker so....

i m confused though because i like the new cw more..

Back
Top Bottom