Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Un-DS'ed mine today, the all around suede upper is so buttery...btw for all of those that missed out on these, I received confirmation from westnyc and extrabutter that they will be getting them in later this month. So if your not in NYC check your local spot that usually get saucony colabs bc chances are they will get em.

Quote:
Now every time I see the Dirty Martinis, I think about the Acrylic Boxgate with Delz. Too bad someone on NT couldn't get it.
o and as far as delz go, dude had me laughing when he was talking out his *** trying to explain the grid technology.
laugh.gif

My blood boils at UBIQ's website every time I see the DM's
mad.gif
... Luckily they'll be hitting Social Status pretty soon. Congrats to those who copped doe!

However still trying to Cop the Three dots Grids and the Shadows i know a place that has them for retail, PM Me

Un-DS'ed mine today, the all around suede upper is so buttery...btw for all of those that missed out on these, I received confirmation from westnyc and extrabutter that they will be getting them in later this month. So if your not in NYC check your local spot that usually get saucony colabs bc chances are they will get em.
Any info if EB or WestNYC will be dropping the martinis online as well or only instore?

I didn't grab any of the 3 dots because I was hiding out for the Dirty Martini, and failed hard. Hope EB gets them, never had trouble with their server load. At least I know if I strike out there it's due to swiftness and not server error.

You guys have probably seen this, but Saucony is retroing one of these models. Do you guys like them? I can't really decide it without some different colorways but the second one looks cool. 

how do the dirty martini grid 9000 fit? thanks in advance

For me it's tts, fits me like the 5000 & 6000. But I've also heard of ppl going up a half sz or down a half sz. So my advice would be to just go to a spot where u could try on a gr version and see how it fits u. If u can't find it in a store in your area, then order your tts online and make the decision based on that. But make sure the spot you order from offers free shipping and full refunds / free returns. Hope this helps.

Not sure If I was the only one that didn't know this but I was taking pics of the 3dot 9ks and I noticed the 3m hits reflect a lightblue color.

No Flash:

With Flash: 

Is anyone still looking for the grids from the 3 dots pack? Or the 6000s? My local shop just got a late shipment and they are taking phone orders

My local shop just got a late shipment, give them a call and they'll do a phone order. They're called Persona, they're on the east coast, here's the #603-886-2707

Back
Top Bottom