Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Got my raffle email today as well. Went ahead and purchased them. Not sure if I'm gunna wind up keeping or not. Ill judge once I get them in hand. From what I understand quite a few people were disappointed with the last pair as far as materials, quality, etc.

Got my raffle email today as well. Went ahead and purchased them. Not sure if I'm gunna wind up keeping or not. Ill judge once I get them in hand. From what I understand quite a few people were disappointed with the last pair as far as materials, quality, etc.
Same boat as you. 

Waiting to see when they come. 

Just got my cruel world 2 email and I have won the raffle... I'm having trouble with the link though. It is just directing me to baits website homepage and not to the shoe... Anyone care to help would be much appreciated.

Try copying and pasting the whole link in your web address bar.

spoke too soon...got the winning email from bait :nthat:

btw, since when did they start charging for shippings? thought there was alwasy a free shipping option.

Got the raffle email for a sz 12 for the CW2s. Unfortunately I will be passing on these. 
I need that 12! come on Bait 
ohwell.gif

If anyone wants a size 10 Ican send my link over to you. Really like the shoe but no money to pay for them at the moment.

Why'd y'all go for the raffle or whatever, if you're just passing it off? lol. I guess an even better question is if anybody is getting 'em for themselves to wear. 
laugh.gif

Why'd y'all go for the raffle or whatever, if you're just passing it off? lol. I guess an even better question is if anybody is getting 'em for themselves to wear. 
laugh.gif
All depends on how they look in person haha. The colorway is nice but I have a feeling the shades of blue and burgundy will be different than what the picture is.

Currently asking some friends if they want it. If they all decline, I will send the link your way. 
I'm set now, thanks!

"Won" size 12 but went with last years new balance collabs with concepts so no duckies.....pm if your trying to rock em!
:nthat:

Why'd y'all go for the raffle or whatever, if you're just passing it off? lol. I guess an even better question is if anybody is getting 'em for themselves to wear. :lol:

I am :nerd:

All depends on how they look in person haha. The colorway is nice but I have a feeling the shades of blue and burgundy will be different than what the picture is.

The description says black/red, if that changes anyone's mind

Last edited:
The description says black/red, if that changes anyone's mind
Exactly my point haha. Idk if my eyes are tripping but it appears to be a reallll deep navy blue in the picture they've been promoting. Guess we'll have to wait for regular pictures..

Back
Top Bottom