Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

S/O to them dudes at Bait man.. hooked me up w then Dirty Martinis.. Not sure about other sizes it was instore only and i sent my homie cause im at work

Still on the hunt for a size 9 dirty martini why are these selling out so quick...
There weren't that many released even though they've been popping up in shops the past day, and the materials are really nice. A notch above the standard premium saucony releases' suede. Extra buttery. Easy color to sport with most fits and there's enough pop without going overboard. Really clean pair. I'm looking to get a second one too at the moment.

I went ahead and scooped up a pair of the Cruel World2. I don't usually have any luck with BAIT raffles, but I actually won this time. I was really surprised to get charged tax for my order. Times are certainly changin'..  

Yes was lucky to get a pair of DM from social status! They also have 1 last pair in an 8.5 go for it 1 (919) 803-5371

Last edited:

Finally able to get my hands on them. Suede quality is the best I've seen on a shoe for the price. Found a couple of glue spots and paint issues but nonetheless a great shoe. Cop if possible!

Teaser for the upcoming Premier Saucony Shadow 6000 collab
They aren't very appealing to me I'm still waiting for a dope collab to cop in 2014

Man I really hope the life on mars aren't super limited and exclusive to thepremierstore.com or even worse in-store only.  I really want at least one if not both.

Back
Top Bottom