Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Got my Cruel World confirmation email today, can't wait to receive those.

I'm pretty new to Saucony but i got a pair of Grid 9000 a while back and the comfort is unmatched by most Jordans I own. I've been trying to find the Viridian Burners in sz 8 if anyone can help, I know they came out a while back but I figured this place is as good as any to search.

ill be going for the top pair 
smokin.gif

if anyone gets a 10.5 that they dont want from the raffle id appreciate it if you could shoot me one anybody.

Thanks in advance 8)

I'm antipating these more than those Cruel World joints... Clean shoe that'll probably be overlooked cause it's Jazz model.

This is probably the best semi-un-filtered shot of the Cruel World 2s.  It is def black and not dark blue.

Edit -- Just got my shipping confirmation for the CW2s.  Should be here tomorrow. 

Last edited:

This is probably the best semi-un-filtered shot of the Cruel World 2s.  It is def black and not dark blue.
I played it safe this time and passed on them. Dirty Martini's are dropping stateside this weekend so hopefully they'll make up for these.

From what i see there isnt any online orders for the dirty martinis. Anyone know of anything otherwise?

From what i see there isnt any online orders for the dirty martinis. Anyone know of anything otherwise?
For those that missed out on the Dirty Martinis they will be releasing tomorrow and Sat at different retailers like Premier. Mostly in-store due to limited quantities, however to answer your question, so far I have seen that Feature LV will put up remaining pairs for phone order through their IG if they don't sell out in-store. The ppl at Extra Butter, who I know, have confirmed that they will do in-store 1st at LES location only and if theirs any left they will put it up online. I think the Long Island location will get theirs next week. So that should give some that miss tomm and Sat a last ditch effort to try to cop for retail. I will try to post more info as it comes.

For those that missed out on the Dirty Martinis they will be releasing tomorrow and Sat at different retailers like Premier. Mostly in-store due to limited quantities, however to answer your question, so far I have seen that Feature LV will put up remaining pairs for phone order through their IG if they don't sell out in-store. The ppl at Extra Butter, who I know, have confirmed that they will do in-store 1st at LES location only and if theirs any left they will put it up online. I think the Long Island location will get theirs next week. So that should give some that miss tomm and Sat a last ditch effort to try to cop for retail. I will try to post more info as it comes.

Thanks for reply so it seems i will be SOL becuase im in Cali and only place i know is Bait

Thanks for reply so it seems i will be SOL becuase im in Cali and only place i know is Bait
Im sure there's gonna be spots in Cali other then BAIT to cop at, even if it's phone order like Feature which is in Las Vegas.

Last edited:
Im sure there's gonna be spots in Cali other then BAIT to cop at, even if it's phone order like Feature which is in Las Vegas.

True but since i am new to picking up Sauconys (only have one pair) idk who carries them in Cali. I always look at these as an East coast type of shoe for some reason

Just left Social Status Raleigh. They'll be getting only 7 pairs of the Dirty Martinis. Had to do some snooping to find the sizes. 8.5/9/10/11.5/13

Back
Top Bottom