Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

One of my favorite collabs and most comfortable Saucony model to me. Saucony Elite Bodega Master Control.

yeah, why in the h*** is Packer doing in store only on a week day?? that is B.S. Some of us do have jobs that we can't skip to get a pair of shoes. makes me think Packer is up to some of its usual shady business, letting most of the pairs go out the back door to a reseller. UBIQ did it yesterday.

Getting frustrated with this... Epitome not doing phone orders until after 2 pm, and they'll be gone by then  

My crazy bear cop all of them! I had to sell the Shadows 6 cause i have to many grey pairs in my closet

couldn't get thru to Feature. Line was busy right at 12. tried for 15 minutes and quit. hopefully another store does phone orders.

Yeah, these Hanons are a B**** to get.  I've struck out so far.  Seems those shops that got em got very few pairs.  Last shoe I tried this hard to get was the New Balance x Fingercroxx collab and I struck out hard on that too.... .     

Epitome and Feature both sold out... Slept hard on these... I guess its on to the next one.

Yeah, these Hanons are a B**** to get.  I've struck out so far.  Seems those shops that got em got very few pairs.  Last shoe I tried this hard to get was the New Balance x Fingercroxx collab and I struck out hard on that too.... .     

I'll keep an eye and hopefully find another spot. If any news I'll let yall know in here.

couldn't get thru to Feature. Line was busy right at 12. tried for 15 minutes and quit. hopefully another store does phone orders.
Epitome and Feature both sold out... Slept hard on these... I guess its on to the next one.
I go mine at KITH and it was easy, just me and another guy where outside before the store open on saturday. Even the store clerk was suprised nobody else was looking for them. 

any other place that may have dropped these slept on the 9th and yesterdays release. please post link if anyone run into any, help me out plz looking for a size 9 :frown:

Back
Top Bottom