Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Im not new here, but im def. sooped I got my pair of the Red/Grey Life on Mars. I actually still can't believe it. The site was going crazy slow and anxiety was high but got through and just actually received the shipping email.

Im heading to..

dont know if any of you watch youtube videos, but tblake posts and is also affiliated with saucony, not that im his biggest fan, i just asked him and he "confirmed" the premiers and anteaters will see a wider release. i trust it since he has said hes been to saucony events and has recieved care packages on his channel

Anyone have a Size 10.5 of the Mars Pack in Red to trade for a Size 9??? Thought I pressed the right size..
mean.gif

Exactly. If you can make over 100 profit . GOT DAYUM do so. Just think petosky dunks that came out from premier. WIDELY available.
I'm not knocking the people reselling, if you can profit like 70-100 for each pair, you might as well and then just scoop them for essentially free on the wider release

When I look at those stores all I see is "in store only", "in store only", and "in store only".

Exactly. Or "Phone orders will be available if there are any remaining pairs after we serve our in-store customers." And we all know there won't be any leftover pairs.

They finally made a Jazz that a lot of people want, and made it nigh impossible for anyone not in the cities these shops are located to get. Poor form Saucony, you're better than that.

They finally made a Jazz that a lot of people want, and made it nigh impossible for anyone not in the cities these shops are located to get. Poor form Saucony, you're better than that.
Every company does that. That is why the stores that do put the good stuff online get all of my GR business.

There's a rumor out there about an upcoming saucony X patta collab coming out....if true (which I'm pretty sure it is) hype levels will be through the roof

Saucony team really going hard lately

Edit: found the supposed pic

Last edited:
my ubiqs arrived..i like them very much...quality, colors..everything.. i m glad i got them..i was very lucky because @azrael  actually helped me..he just saw in the thread that i was interested in these sneakers and it was impossible for me to get them since i live in europe. he had the chance to get my size and he got them(and he did not get his size!!!) no reselling in any case, i had not even given him the money!!!like most people here do :tongue:. i will not mention other details. on friday i received this pair..so just wanted to say that @azrael  helped me in a way that other friends i have wouldn't. thanks again!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom