Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

There's a rumor out there about an upcoming saucony X patta collab coming out....if true (which I'm pretty sure it is) hype levels will be through the roof

Saucony team really going hard lately

Edit: found the supposed pic
Yeah saw lishunhang post that on his IG. Looks like it'll be a shadow 5k model!

offspring x saucony..i think they drop next weekend. better pic here:
Easy pass for me. 

I won't be going after either of the Offspring 6000s. But do want the Premiers. Come on wide release!

giphy.gif

my ubiqs arrived..i like them very much...quality, colors..everything.. i m glad i got them..i was very lucky because @azrael  actually helped me..he just saw in the thread that i was interested in these sneakers and it was impossible for me to get them since i live in europe. he had the chance to get my size and he got them(and he did not get his size!!!) no reselling in any case, i had not even given him the money!!!like most people here do :tongue:. i will not mention other details. on friday i received this pair..so just wanted to say that @azrael  helped me in a way that other friends i have wouldn't. thanks again!!!!
nthat.gif
Glad to see you came up on them man! They're beautiful indeed! Great fellowship @azrael!

Any details on how the Anteater's are gonna release? TLO or just on the site? Losing faith here, can't understand the Russian site. Might just take the L and try when and if they hit the states.

Last edited:
No idea, but I tried a practice order earlier. There's some kind of weird system where they calculate shipping and get back to you later. It took 4 hours for some air max. i don't know if this is because i filled out the forms weird, but I feel like this drop might be tough f they don't "hold" stock they're waiting to calculate shipping on. 

No idea, but I tried a practice order earlier. There's some kind of weird system where they calculate shipping and get back to you later. It took 4 hours for some air max. i don't know if this is because i filled out the forms weird, but I feel like this drop might be tough f they don't "hold" stock they're waiting to calculate shipping on. 
yeah its really strange

Ugh I'm not a fan of that green and yellow on those pattas. Don't like the offsprings either

woulda been dope for the simple fact that Patta's name was attached? 

Yeah because as long as it's has the "collab" tag to it it's a dope shoe right.....oh wait that's everyone else in this thread lately.....specially with everyone who rocks jazz's now since the collab was announced.... LMBO!

According to Anteater, they're only releasing 100 pairs online and between 12-24 to EU and US shops. Not sure what the hype behind these is looking like but with only a dozen or so going to the other shops, most likely in store only, chances to cop these are looking slim.

Last edited:
If that is true, then I won't even attempt to cop them. Not worth it for a jazz model. Regardless if its a nice colorway or if its a collab. 

If that is true, then I won't even attempt to cop them. Not worth it for a jazz model. Regardless if its a nice colorway or if its a collab. 

Word to that, can't always cop everything that's a collab.

I'll be passing on the sea sand because the silhouette is not for me. If you own a shadow original the jazz is like less a constructed version of that if you know what I mean. Thiers not much going on for it being a low profile saucony model, something I can't mess with. It's a dope colorway and has quality material but ppl got to think before copping it.

received my grid9000s today...
the parcel  from 43einhalb 
had this sticker :tongue:

and here are the sneakers..the leathers are very nice but the soles have some flaws..also i don't like the printed logo on the side..looks kinda cheap(very small detail)
no filter in pic..

sizing wise they fit me exactly like my shadow 6000 or my saucony originals.. i would never size up on these.(normal feet)
Hey is 43einhalb legit?

one of my bestfriends actually created this colorway during his internship at Saucony

he made a sample of them a year ago and was salty that they released them

Back
Top Bottom