Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Check ebay, there are barely any up. I got the only 11.5 up there right now.

And it's been sitting since release day.

Trust me, I've been watching it.

Just because people have a BIN, does not mean that's the going rate for them.

I think 350-450 is market, because that's what they sell at.

Yeah im not really too anxious to sell it. If someone bites great, if not oh well I keep it. Put my mp kobes up for 825 on eBay and got 700 meetup. The fact that the guy left a feedback and I'm getting charged 76 dollars though sucks :lol:

I love the Anteaters but those prices are absurd to me personally. Can't see myself paying 70 bones just for shipping. Especially when a Jazz model runs for about $70 stateside. Hopefully I'll get lucky on the wider release. Hopefully...

Probably going to strike out on the anteaters. Wore these today to remind myself that it's going to be ok.

Man, those are incredible. Thanks for sharing. Is the toe color and the tongue/liner color really as different as it looks in the picture?

Man, those are incredible. Thanks for sharing. Is the toe color and the tongue/liner color really as different as it looks in the picture?

It's a little different, the red on the toe box looks soft, it's a little brighter red on the sock liner.

I used a stupid IG filter though, so it looks a little more noticeable here :\

It's a little different, the red on the toe box looks soft, it's a little brighter red on the sock liner.

I used a stupid IG filter though, so it looks a little more noticeable here :\

It's all good. I know those are going to be insanely nice on feet. I would be happy with either one once they hit the wider release.

Does anybody have a lead on the Bodega x Saucony Shadow 6. The leopard one sz 10.5. I've been searching forever and still don't have any luck.

Does anybody have a lead on the Bodega x Saucony Shadow 6. The leopard one sz 10.5. I've been searching forever and still don't have any luck.

Just came across a 10.5 on the bay, not DS though. Says he'll do $180 shipped.

Anteater order is being processed as we speak. No issues with paypal, and they reply emails rather promptly too. So far so good.

Back
Top Bottom