Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Your order is being processed. Since your order was placed outside of Russia, we will need extra time to calculate your individual order, depending on its volume and weight.

The "Pay" button will be activated after your order is calculated. Thanks for your order!
Not sure what that means, but hopefully it goes through! It was almost too easy though..

Last edited:
sorry to be that guy, but what size did you guys go for? Normal feet so went for the same size as my NBs or .5 down from my Nikes.

Also, Creamshop sounds so gross.

I usually wear a US 8 in Saucony, like my grids and shadows. So got a UK 7, first time I'm getting a Jazz model so I'm not sure of the fit.  Getting these cause I lost out on the Premiers.

It'll be dope if dude gets through being outside of russia I had my size in cart then it said out of stock

I wear US 9.5. I bought UK 9 because I was told Saucony is only a half size less in a UK size compared to the full size down for UK Nike. I'm unsure if that's true, so at worst US 10 is wearable still. 

Not sure what u mean, UK sizes are just 1 down. If you mean you go down a half size compared to Nike then I guess that depends on your foot, I usually go TTS for Saucony and down a half size for Nike, depending on the shoe.

It is no longer on the website. I have a good feeling about this guys..

Anyone get the matching tshirt?

fcfbccf2e29a142cb3712d1d06427f69.jpg

Had that shirt in my cart dang if you guys get through let us know how much they charged for shipping

Had that shirt in my cart dang if you guys get through let us know how much they charged for shipping
$60 to the US on some air max i tested yesterday. 

Not sure what u mean, UK sizes are just 1 down. If you mean you go down a half size compared to Nike then I guess that depends on your foot, I usually go TTS for Saucony and down a half size for Nike, depending on the shoe.
 I forgot I even had shoes to reference...high moments. UK9 works either way, but thanks for the photo post. 

It is no longer on the website. I have a good feeling about this guys..

Anyone get the matching tshirt?

I wanted to but after shipping we will end up at around the $200 range for the shoes alone. Adding that shirt to the mix gets me a little too close to the customs threshold ($250). I don't like those unexpected FedEx invoices and UPS COD requests. Of course I would never wear the two together but still.

Last edited:

Not sure what that means, but hopefully it goes through! It was almost too easy though..
Word, site crashed at 12 (4 AM local time) then 5 min later I was able to get it on my cart and check out on 2 browsers with relatively quick page loads.
I wanted to but after shipping we will end up at around the $200 range for the shoes alone. Adding that shirt to the mix gets me a little too close to the customs threshold ($250). I don't like those unexpected FedEx invoices and UPS COD requests. Of course I would never wear the two together but still.
Shirt was free, gave you the option after you added the shoes to your cart.

Last edited:
egads. That's mad. I'm in Singapore though, hopefully it'll be cheaper.

Last edited:
1291 RUB for shipping to Singapore. So that's about 36 USD. A bit pricey, but not so bad. I think i'll probably go through with the order, although I can't believe I'll be paying so much for a Jazz.

Was anyone able to pay and process their Anteater order? I was quoted 60 in an email, but they set it to 70 on their site which somehow rounded up to 211. I emailed them and they changed the shipping to 37 so 177 altogether.  They use a 3rd party site for processing payment though, which wouldn't take my card (who knows, it was in Russian).  So now they're gonna do it through Paypal apparently. Assured me it was safe though, so we'll see.  

Back
Top Bottom