Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I didn't order, just passing along the help.
Looks like these sizes that are left are showing 1 in stock for each.
Link is working for me - I'm on mobile tho
Even tho I didn't order thanks for the link. Appreciate it 
nerd.gif

Soon I'll get a hold of my uk8.5 or 9. Still a few releases to go yet

Burger info will be published to their social media outlets on Friday Apr 18 according to their response to my email.

Hope some of you were successful, no time to PM individuals as suggested earlier.

Nah man you were great I appreciate all the guys in this thread that post these links. I just kinda let my frustration of trying to get these show in my last post. like at every turn I'm thwarted on Saucony releases. Again i appreciate any info I get man!

- waits for Lishun to post full pics of the End Saucony

I don't usually get worked up over teasers, but......

The Burgers and EB 9000 are going to have my wallet cringing. If Bodega drops a collab soon, I'm going bananas.

White Mountaineering X Saucony

this c/w is so clean, but the price tag is ridiculous...$255 (via End) for a shoe that looks like a GR

need a quick answer please...thanks..can someone that has in his hands "life on mars" shadows 6k tell me how they fit? a friend ordered for me a size 11.5US while in "only in soho" shadows i wear 11US...(it is the only pair of shadow 6k i have) i have grid 9k dirty martini and 3dots pack, original baits-cruel world, all size 11US..would the life on mars run huge in 11.5US? thank youuuuuuuu!!!!

need a quick answer please...thanks..can someone that has in his hands "life on mars" shadows 6k tell me how they fit? a friend ordered for me a size 11.5US while in "only in soho" shadows i wear 11US...(it is the only pair of shadow 6k i have) i have grid 9k dirty martini and 3dots pack, original baits-cruel world, all size 11US..would the life on mars run huge in 11.5US? thank youuuuuuuu!!!!
From what i've heard and mostly read.

They fit true to size. They also feel roomy at the front so some people even went half a size down but apparently the roomyness in the front does not make them feel big, so you can stay true to size.

Most online reviews have said not to size up, only half a size down if you need to.

Probz not what you want to hear but yeah, let us know anyone how they fit when you receive them :smile:

Back
Top Bottom